Zoom

Barry was playing with his 3 year old speedster twins. They were all sitting on Barry and iris's bed playing video games on their tv in their room.

"Die zombie!" Yelled don as dawn was trying to learn how to play. Barry tried teaching her but she got confused so she didn't want to play. It was Barry vs Don.

Dawn was laughing at their competitiveness. She was sitting on Barry's lap and Barry would randomly start tickling her. Iris hadn't come home from work anytime soon.

Barry heard a crash come from their downstairs of the loft. "Kids I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. And don't make a sound." Barry said whispered as he said it in a serious voice too. He closed the door to protect the twins if anyone was down there.

"Flash....we meet again." Said soon as stood in their family room. "Zolomon get out of my house." Barry demanded. "Only if I have one of your precious twins with me when I go." Zoom taunted as he looked at their family pictures. "Over my dead body." Barry said nervously. "Perfect." Zoom said as he started to beat up Barry.

Barry then knocked out Zoom temporally. Barry got the twins and brought them to star labs with Cisco and Caitlin to keep them safe. "Guys you have to stay here. Okay? Listen to aunt Caitlin and Uncle Cisco." Barry instructed. "Okay Daddy." They both said. Barry give them kisses and sped out to kill Zoom.

Barry and Zoom were fighting until Zoom went to star labs. He saw the twins. "Zolomon don't you dare." Barry said standing in front of the twins. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Zoom said as he snatched little dawn into his grasp. She was crying and screaming and squirming at his touch. "DADDY!" She screamed bloody murder.

"Dawn you're gonna be okay sweetie." Barry said as he got closer to Zoom strangling dawn. "I will do anything. Anything. You need to let her go. I will do anything you want me to do. Please." Barry said crying.

"Let me have your powers. Or your little princess gets it." Zoom declared. "Harry take my speed." Barry demanded Harry. "On it." He said.

Soon enough Zoom took some of Barry's speed. "Daddy!" Dawn yelled as she opened up her arms for him. Zoom threw her at Barry. He caught her before she would fall. "Dawn you're okay. You're gonna be okay sweetie." Barry held her and hugged her tightly. "I know daddy. I love you." She kisses his cheek. "I love you too dawn." Barry kisses her head and held her forever.