Joes blessing

Barry was going to ask joe for iris hand in marriage.

"Yo Joe!" Barry said as he walked into jitters to see Joe. "Hey Bare." Joe smiled and dipped his coffee. "It's funny that you're here because I wanted to ask you a really important question." Barry said as he sat in the seat in front of him and closed his hands together. "Shoot." Joe said getting him to the point.

"I was wondering if I could have your blessing for me to marry Iris....?" Barry said a little nervously. "Barry, you two grew up together, grew up a room away and I was your second parent, Barry of course you can marry Iris. It would be an honor for me to know You're her husband." Joe smiled at Barry. "Thanks joe!" Barry said getting up. "What speedy. A few rules first." Joe said pointing down.

"Of course." Barry said understanding boundaries. "1. You know how much I love my baby girl, so treat her like a lady. 2. Keep her safe from all your work and metas. 3. Know what's right and wrong to do with each other ya know what I mean. 4. Protect her, love her, cherish her, kiss her, hug her, and just be yourself with her." Joe explained. "I already do all of those. And, don't you want grandkids?!" Barry laughed.

"Of course I do!" Joe laughed. "Alright gramps." Barry started to walk away. "Paw paw. My grandkids are gonna call me Paw Paw." Joe laughed. "Alight." Barry walked away laughing.