their first bath/showers

Nora was taking her first bath today. Barry and iris were apprehensive because they didn't want to hurt her. She's only a month old.

"Okay baby girl, you're going to feel cold but then we'll put you in the warm water." Barry said as he took off her onesie.

Nora started to cry. "Aww baby it's okay. Me and your daddy are going to wash you. So you can be a clean little girl." Iris smiled as she picked her up and gently put her in a mini bathtub.

Nora stopped crying when Barry started washing her with the wash cloth. She giggled from it tickling her baby soft skin. Barry looked at her in awe, knowing that she looks exactly like iris.

Iris smiled up at barry knowing he was doing a good job. "Great job honey." Iris our her hand on Barry's waist as Barry got the soap. "Do you want to wash her face?" Barry asked smiling down on her.

"Of course." Iris laughed and gently put the soapy wash cloth on the baby. "She's so beautiful iris." Barry sighed. "She is." She smiled back at him.

They enjoyed giving their new born her first bath. They didn't want it to end.
-after don is born-

"Barry! Dons coming in to take his shower!" Iris yelled as she walked with 1 year old don. Nora was about 4 by now. Barry was already taking a shower and they decided to not waste time and have don go take a shower with Barry helping him.

Iris came in to the bathroom with baby don in his arms, and handed him off to Barry. He gently took baby don and rested him on his hip.

Don was smiling and laughing at the way the shower feels. Don was kicking his legs and laughing. He was kicking a little bit too much with he accidentally kicked Barry's spot in the lower region. Barry closed his eyes and slowly winced in pain.

Don looked at him sadly. "It's okay little buddy." Barry kisses his head. "Okay I think you're done." Barry said as he walked out of the shower.

"What's up?" Iris asked acting completely normal seeing Barry naked. "He kicked a little too hard." Barry said in a hurt voice. "Ohhhh." Iris said cringing. "It's fine I'm fine." Barry smiled down at don. "I'll take him." Iris smiled as she grabbed don from Barry's arms.

Barry wrapped a towel around his waist and dried his hair. He got dressed and it was time for bed. They put the kids to bed and went to their room.

"I enjoyed seeing you naked today." Iris bluntly said smiling at barry seductively. "Well you've definitley seen me naked before." Barry laughed.

"Well Yeah But it's different when you have a baby." Iris smiled. "Well okay. I'll keep that in mind then." Barry laughed and kissed her goodnight.