Donovan

"Come on Donny." Barry held his 4 year old sons little hand in his big one as he directed him upstairs to his and Iris room.

He and don were having boys night at the loft while Nora and Iris went to Joes.

They were watching movies and having fun, just father and son for the night alone.

"Sorry daddy." Said don as he tried to keep up with his fathers long legs as he opened the door.

"Okay bud. Here you go." Barry grunted as he picked up his growing boy onto his and Iris bed.

"Thank you daddy." Said don sheepishly.

Don was always shy. But when it came to Barry and Iris he was always happy and loud.

"I'm gonna get our food okay? Put in the dvd, slugger." Barry smiled as he ruffled Don's hair and sped downstairs.

Don put in the lion king. His favorite. He knew his daddy would always cry during parts...that's why he put it on.

"Alright we got: tacos, sandwiches, wraps, Chinese food, Mexican, and some sushi." Barry announced holding trays of food. 1. They were speedsters, they needed food. 2. They're boys, they always need to eat.

"What'd you choose kiddo?" Barry asked as he sat on the bed placing the trays in front of them.

"The lion king daddy!" Said Don smiling and waiting for his dads reaction.

"Oh great." Barry said sarcastically under his breath knowing he'll cry.

"It's okay daddy. I'll help you get through it." Don patted his daddy's shoulder.

"Thanks Buddy." Barry said as he kissed his sons hair and picked him up to his lap.

Don loved being in peoples arms or their laps. Barry would take advantage of that a lot.

They laid at the top of the bed in the center to get the perfect cinema experience.

Don had eaten all the Mexican food, and 2 sandwiches. Barry knew he'd have to go the bathroom very soon.

An hour and 45 minutes into the movie, don fell asleep on his fathers chest.

"Goodnight buddy." Barry kisses his head as he slept.