"Oh. Hey Princess!"

*You and Grant were laying in your bed kissing and intwined in each others legs, when your daughter came in.*

You tugged a little on grants hair as you two were like making out. He tangled his hands in your hair pushing it out of the way. You let go for air and smiled at your husband. "You're so handsome, you know that?" Your raspy voice made grant smile. "Yep, I know from you." Grant laughed a little.

You two kissed again and heard the door open letting the hallway light shine in. You saw two little feet tiptoe across your floor. You and grant can't move because then she'll know you're awake.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Asked your daughter Ava sounding scared. "Are you awake?" She asked shaking your shoulder a little. "Uh I am now." You lied as Grant fake snored. You quickly nudged him and laughed a little and he pretended to wake up for the first time.

She giggled as you nudged him. "Oh hey Princess." Grant said smiling as he sat up. "Hi daddy." She giggled. "Come on up." Grant said as he waved her to the bed. She climbed onto Grant's chest and laid on him. Her little body took up his whole torso. "Hunny why aren't you sleeping?" You asked as you turned to your right to look at them. "I had a bad dream." She said nervously.

"Aww what about Princess?" Grant asked looking down into her beautiful green eyes like his. "I had a dream that you two left me. Like on the street. And I was crying in dream and then I started crying in bed." Ava said scared. "Sweetie you know that's never gonna happen right?" You said as you rubbed her back. Ava was only 4 so she got scared easily. "Yeah I know." She smiled. "Let's get back to sleep. It's 1 am." Grant said as he got comfortable holding onto Ava on him. "Goodnight my two gorgeous girls." Grant kissed Your head and then kissed Ava's. "Nighty night." Ava smiled as she got comfortable.

"Goodnight loves." You said as you started to fall asleep.