Lunch

Barry volunteers for lunch and recess at Nora's school once in a while to check up on her and see if she's behaving well. He tells Cisco and Ralph and killer frost to save the day for that day.

He knows handling being a kid and being a speedster is hard for a 2nd grader to manage.

Nora, just like her speedster father, has a fast metabolism. She needs to eat a lot at lunch and has to get her energy out at recess.

When people make fun of her, which they do often, she tends to get very upset. Iris usually comes to her lunch so she knows how to deal with her.

-

Barry came walking through the lunchroom doors to see Nora sitting at her table with her friends talking.

Her face lit up when she saw him walking into the room. "Daddy!" She Yelled And abruptly got up out of her seat and ran to him, at normal speed.

"Hey sweetie!" Barry smiled brightly and crouched on his knees to hug her from the floor.

"Come meet my friends!" She said as she got out of their hug and pulled his hand to her table.

"This is Lara, this is Casey, this is Miranda, and this is Amelia. Guys this is my dad." Nora pointed to everyone.

"Hi girls." Barry smiled and waved to them as he crouched down to their short table.

"Nora why do you have so much food? How are you not fat?" Asked her "friend" Miranda. She was her frenemy.

"I get hungry easily." Said Nora supping her juice box after eating her sandwich, yogurt, and orange.

"You're really weird." Miranda said slurping her go go squeeze.

"She's not weird Miranda. Don't call people names alright?" Barry reprimanded the little girl putting his hand on her thigh under the table.

"Sorry." She said pretending to apologize. "But She is." She muttered under her breath.

"Miranda stop talking to my daughter that way. Do you want to stay inside for recess? I suggest you stop." Barry said standing up now.

"Sorry Mr. Allen." Nodded Miranda.

All of Nora's other friends hated Miranda, they didn't know why she was even at their table!

"Let's go outside kids." Said their teachers.

The kids got up and started to run outside. Nora stayed for Barry.

"Thanks daddy." Said Nora looking up at him sadly.

"Nora, is they ever make fun of you because you have such special abilities, they're just jealous." Barry smiled and played with her hair.

"Jealous of eating so much?" She asked smiling and laughing.

"Exactly." Barry carries her out to recess and watched her play with all her friends.