Picture #1 (bad dreams and hot chocolate)

So I recently found DeviantArt, and I found a lot of westallen art work and I decided I would do the thing that I did before! I will be doing picture and gifs that i know you'll all love! Enjoy! The next couple ones with pictures will be like this too.

"Barry!" Iris gasped in her sleep quickly sitting up. "Woah. What's wrong Iris." Barry asked getting up groggily. "Oh my god. You're still here." Iris gasped as she leaned into his side and wrapped her arms around wherever she could reach him.

"Iris, what happened." He asked holding her closely. "I-I thought you g-got killed." She cried into his shoulder and gasped for air every two seconds. Barry was shocked she had dreams like this. He was concerned why she would even think about it.

"Iris I'm right here. I'm right here." Barry cooed As he tangled his hands in her hair and soothes her. "Shh." He kept repeating. "You're okay." He also said.

"I know." She sighed and stopped crying. She looked up at him with red eyes and sniffled. "You're way too beautiful to cry." Barry smiled down on her and she sat in his lap. He sat on the edge of the bed with her.

He kissed the side of her head and she smiled. "Thank you." She sighed looking up at him. "It's my job." Barry smiled down at her. "I'm gonna make you a hot chocolate okay?" He suggested rubbing her arms up and down. "That sounds really nice. Thank you." She said as she got up from the blanket.

"No no no. Don't you dare get up. I'm doing this." Barry said as he laid her back down in her spot. "Okay fine." She smiled at her cocky husband. "I love you. I'll be right back." He sped out. "How'd I get so lucky?" Iris smiled to herself.