Gif/picture imagine #6

"I only smile of the thought of you Iris

"I only smile of the thought of you Iris."

"Hey handsome." Iris said walking over to Barry sitting on a chair. She positioned herself onto his lap to be comfortable. "You comfy?" Barry asked as he put his hand on her butt. They were looking at their little daughter playing around the tree and they smiled. "Whenever I'm with you, I'm always comfortable." She smiled and kissed him. "So what's up?" Barry asked. "When are we going to exchange gifts?" She asked excited. "We could do it now." Barry said taking her hand. "Perfect." She smiled as they left.

Barry took her to a new house. "Where are we?" Iris asked. "Home." Barry smiled as he dug into his pocket. "Wha- I got you a a wallet." She said sadly. "I'm sure I'll love it." Barry smiled. "You love to smile don't you?" She laughed. "Well I have everything: you, Little dawn, friends, family, and we're all healthy and happy." Barry smiled Astro's put her hands on his neck. "I only smile of the thought of you iris." Barry smiled and kissed her. "Same here. The other way around though." She laughed. "And thinking of Dawny." Barry laughed.

"Of course." Iris smiled. "I love you iris West-Allen." Barry said, "I love you barry Allen."