Save you

You and Barry both worked at CCPD. He had a crush on you but you didn't really notice. You two were good friends. Until one night when something unexpected happens that the flash needs to take care of.

"She's gone." Said Barry as he sped into the cortex. "Whose gone?" Asked Cisco on the computer. "Y/N. She's missing, we need to find her." Barry demanding getting into his suit already to find you. "I'll try to track her location." Cisco said as he typed. "Last location; Grodds cave." Said Cisco worried.

"Oh great." Barry said sarcastically. "Be careful." Said Cisco as he gave Barry some weapons. "I'll try." Barry said as he sped off.

You were unconscious in grodds cave when Barry cane speeding in to save you. He swung some fast punches at grodd and won. He quickly untied you and you became conscious again. "Thank you Thank you." You said as you cried as you were still sitting in the chair. You hugged Barry/the flash, and at your level you were at his crotch. You held onto his hips and cried just above his spot. He held onto you tightly and bent his head down. "You're okay. It's okay." Barry hushed as he squatted down and hugged you tighter.

"Who are you?" You asked sniffling. "You're just so amazing and you saved my life, I think I should get to know." You smiled a little. "Well you'll be surprised so..." Barry took off the mask and smiled a little. "Barry?!" You covered your mouth. "It's me." Barry laughed. You hugged him tighter as he kissed your cheek a little.

You quickly turned so you lips were on his instead of your cheek. "I like you too." Barry laughed.