Gif/picture imagine #5

Joe west saying he doesn't like Barry's girlfriend, you

"Yo Joe why don't you like her?" Barry asked concerned at the crime scene. "She doesn't seem good for you." Joe said writing stuff down. You showed up at the crime scene to surprise Barry. When joe saw you running up behind Barry he rolled his eyes. "What?" Barry asked as joe did that.

"Hey babe!" Said Barry as he ran over and got down a little to pick you up in the hug. "Hey Beary!" You nicknamed. "Hey joe!" You said smiling still in Barry's arms. "Hi." Joe said as he walked away. "You're so beautiful." Barry said looking at you in the sunlight. "Aww thank you Barry. I think you are incredibly handsome today." She said as Barry held her thighs and she wrapped her arm around his neck. The other hand was rubbing his cheek looking down on him.

"Where's joe?" You asked starting a conversation. "Uh I don't know." Barry said putting you down. "What's the change of heart all a sudden?" You asked crossing your arms. "It's nothing, it's just- joe doesn't think you're good for me." Barry hesitated. "What! I love you barry." You said as you kissed him. "Believe me I love you too. But he doesn't like us together for some reason." Barry explained. "What's did you say?" You asked. "I said why don't you like her. And before that I said she's so pretty and nice and perfect." Barry smiled.

"Aww that's sweet. What do we do?" You asked putting your hands on Barry's chest. "Let's just see how this plays out." Barry said as you walked.