You are a wonder

Barry and Ralph were on the mission to get devoe. Barry gets hurt and Ralph turns into devoe.

Barry used the tool Harry made for them to try and knock out devoe. It didn't work. Devoe took ralph and turned his brain into Ralph's.

Barry was thrown to the ground by devoe and couldn't get up. "Daddy!" Yelled dawn through the comms as she saw through the surveillance cameras. "It's okay." Iris calmed her daughter down as she was looking at her father being beaten.

"No! Ralph! You can fight it!" Barry screamed as he was stuck on the floor. "Thank you Barry. For teaching me how to be a hero." Ralph's last words were to Barry. "No!" Barry yelled as Ralph fell to the ground turned into devoe.

Ralph/ Devoe, threw Barry back into the wall and he went unconscious. He did the same to Caitlin and Cisco. Caitlin lost killer frost.

Barry and the two went back up to the cortex. "Oh my gosh." Iris said as she walked over with Dawn in her arms to hug him. "I'm okay. But Ralph isn't." Barry said as she hid his face into Iris's neck. "It's okay daddy." Dawn said as she latched onto his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Iris walked away to check on Caitlin.

"Sweetie it's not gonna be okay." Barry said making dawn nervous. "Wha- why not?" She asked tearing up as he father was holding her little bottom with his hands. "Ralph was daddy's sidekick, I really need him now that Caitlin can't help anymore. Me and Cisco aren't enough." Barry sighed.

"Daddy, you've been through a lot more tragic stuff these past few years. Losing Ralph isn't the end of the world." Dawn said as she laid her head on his leather suit. Barry always knew his 6 year old was very intelligent. She took after him and iris both. Ever since Dawn heard that her twin died in the whom, she always understood what happens when people are taken from others.

Barry had a tear fall from his eye that Dawn noticed. She didn't say anything to embarrass Barry though. "It's late, let's get home. We'll work on this tomorrow." Iris said as she took Dawn from Barry. "You're right." Barry said as he sped out of his suit. "Speed is all home?" Iris asked. "Sure." Barry tried to smile but couldn't do it well.

Dawn ran up to her room and got ready to sleep. "We're coming up in a minute Dawnie!" Iris yelled through the house. "You okay?" Iris asked putting a hand on Barry's neck. "I will be." Barry said sighing. "Go say goodnight to dawnie." Iris smiled and patted him on the back. "Sure thing." Barry smiled.

"Hey sweetheart." Barry said as he knocked her door and stood until she said to come in. Dawns room was pretty big, because iris and Barry made it so twins could live in there. It is full of 'the flash' merchandise that Barry's gets her. Her rooms walls were all pink. She had princess tiaras everywhere and little fluffy boas everywhere to look. She immediately sat up in her bed at the sight of Barry leaning against her door frame with his hands in his pockets.

Barry looked anxious. Dawn said "Hi daddy." Barry asked "can I come in Princess Dawn?" He bowed down like a king. It was their little game they would do with each other. Dawn was the princess of their castle and barry and iris ware the king and queen. "Yes you may." She giggled in her cute little pajamas.

"Daddy. I already miss Ralph." Dawn said as she looked down at her stuffed animals. "Daddy does too Dawnie." Barry sat on her bed. "Are you gonna be okay?" Dawn asked as she sat on Barry's lap. He held onto her and ran his hand through her hair and held her back. "I'll always be okay Baby girl." Barry smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I know." She smiled as she laid her head on his chest. "Sometimes, it's just harder with different people. Like with my mom, I was always close with her, and seeing her die....I couldn't ever get rid of the picture in my mind. With Ralph....we were never really friends, and that's why I feel responsible. I feel like I could've helped him." Barry said as he started to cry a little. "You did help him daddy." Dawn said looking up at her red eyes father. "Thanks sweetie." Barry held onto her tighter.

"I am so proud....to be his friend. And I know he knew that. I- I just feel like, I never got to tell him, that he's one of the best heroes and the most loving heroes I've ever met." Barry cried into dawns hair a little. "Daddy don't cry." Dawn held onto his shirt. "I won't. I won't." Barry said as he sniffled. "I just know it's gonna hit me so hard when reality checks in, and reminds me that he's never gonna come back." Barry choked on his tears.

"And me and mommy and Harry and Aunt Caitlin and uncle Cisco and Paw Paw and Aunt Linda and Uncle Wally and Cecile, will all be there to help each other through it all." Dawn smiled. "Thanks Honey." Barry hugged her.

"And the best part is.... Donovan will be able to meet him in heaven." Dawn smiled and looked up. "Dawn Nora West-Allen, you are a wonder." Barry smiled as a tear fell. Dawns little hand wrapped around Barry's fingers and she said "I know, but I'm your wonder." She smiled. "Which makes it a even bigger honor." She hugged him.