Hurt

Nora was sitting on Barry's knee bouncing with his leg as they sat on the sunny bench in the park. Nora was tired so she wasn't playing with her twin don.

She was yawning uncontrollably. Barry's big hand around her little waist as he pulled her closer to him on his thigh. He cradled her against his chest. She was lightly sleeping. Iris was at work.

"Daddy!" Yelled don from the slide. All Barry could see was him crying on the ground. He quickly picked up Nora in a form he can run with her in. "What's wrong don?" Barry asked setting bora down and picking him up. "I fell off the slide." Don cried with a scrape on his arm. "Aww c'mere buddy." Barry said as he hugged his little body. Don wrapped his arms tightly around Barry's neck and cried.

"Let's go home and clean you up." Barry picked up Nora also. He rested them on his hips and put one hand on their little butts to support them.

They walked home in 10 minutes and Barry gave the two showers. "Nora. It's okay to be a little chilly. Everyone is when they get out of the bath." Barry smiled and dried her naked body off. She was so cold she was shivering. She closed her eyes and started to walk. She was on the Edge of the bathtub seating place and almost fell. Barry quickly sped and picked her up. "You gotta be more careful honey." Barry said as he wrapped her in the towel and brought her to put on a diaper.

"Twins, you guys have to be more careful. You will get hurt if you aren't." Barry reprimand them. "Ok dada." They answered. "Go to sleep. Love you guys." Barry finished and kissed them and left.

Kids are a lot to handle.