Complements

Barry just got done a mission with Wally when he came back to his little 3 year old daughter Nora.

"Daddy!" She yelled as she waddled like a baby to Barry. He crouched down and waited for her to make her way to him. She was all dressed up to go to her first dance recital. She had her hair in a ballet bun, tights with a tutu and ballet slippers.

"Nora!" He returned the excitement to her as he opened his arms and picked her up. He gave her kisses all around her face and head. She was giggling and was holding onto his neck to stay up. "Did you get the bad guy?" She asked hopeful for her father.

"Of course we did. Uncle wally did a great job too." Barry smiled and looked at Wally who was in back of little Nora. "Yeah how'd you like if Kid Flash was better than OG flash?" Wally taunted Barry smirking in back of Nora. "That wouldn't be fair. Daddy's the real hero." Nora protested and smiled at her dad.

"Hah! Hear that kid flash." Barry joker with him. "Well kid flash is rising." Wally laughed and took off his gloves. "No daddy's the best! He's funny, tall, and handsome." Nora said as she touched Barry's face. "That's all I am?!" Barry doubted and laughed. "No you're also: nice, and loving, and a good daddy." She affirmed.

"Aww thanks sweetheart." Barry said as he kissed her cheek and saw Iris walk in. "Hey babe." Iris said as she kissed his cheek and Nora closed her eyes. "Hi. You should've heard what our little superstar of a daughter just said about daddy." Barry smiled at Nora and back at Iris.

"Oh no. What did she say." Iris looked worried to make her husband more into himself then he already was. "She said I was funny, tall and handsome and nice and lovable and a good daddy." Barry said uncontrollably smiling at his words.

"Aww baby. That's sweet of you hon." Iris kissed her cheek. "What did you say earlier honey, that you want to be a CSI like daddy?" Iris planned these words. "Oh really." Barry looked suspicious at her. "I did daddy." Nora said sheepishly. "Aww Nora that would be great if you to follow in my footsteps." Barry tickled her stomach. "Alright well we have to get you to dance." Iris took her from Barry's arms. "Right." Barry smiled and said "I'll meet you guys there."

"Don't be late like you usually are dada." She giggled and bit her finger as iris winked. "I'll try not to sweetie." Barry laughed as he walked to get changed.