Hey, I love you.

So I just watched affluenza! It's a 2014 movie with Grant Gustin that I have wanted to see him in a long time! So I realized it was on Hulu and I have a subscription and I was so happy. Bc first they put Krystal on Netflix and then Affluenza on Hulu! And that's great. The movie is pretty decent,,,because grants in it😂. But you can watch it by making an account and doing a free month trial and canceling the trial before you pay! That's what I did.

"Is that true? You proposed because you want to change the future?" I asked Barry as he sat in the spinning chair next to me.

That idiot. Idiot! He proposed to change our future. So we could have a child. Sooner. That loser. What kind of sick messed up man would ever do that. Especially my barry. I thought he was different. I knew he was different. Not anymore.

"Y/n wait!" He called after me. I kept running away into the hall of star labs. "Y/n come back." Barry Yelled.

"Get away you sicko! You're not my fiancé. You never will be ever again. Or anything in between. Are you insane!?" I yelled and backed away from him.

"Y/n please let me explain." Barry started as he tried to hold my hand to calm me down. It usually helps...but not when he betrays me.

"No get off of me!" I screamed in a high pitched voice everyone in the building can hear. Seconds later Cisco came sprinting into the hall to see if I was okay.

"You Okay?" Asked Cisco as he held my should to keep me in check. We are best friends.

"That backstabbing maniac broke my heart!" I yelled in anger. Not crying at all. I'm not going to show weakness for this dork.

"Y/n please just- let me explain." Barry started as he came closer to me.

"Stop trying to come near me! I don't trust you anymore. And I shouldn't." I yelled as Cisco gripped on my shoulder.

"Y/n." Cisco whispered to keep me calm. "You two should work this out. Stay calm please." Cisco said as he started to leave.

"No! Don't leave me alone with him! Cisco!" I yelled for him as he left slowly. I didn't trust Barry. He was using me to have a child. Why would I want to be alone with him. I'm scared to be now.

"Y/n listen to me. I'm sorry I tricked you or made that mistake. I'm an idiot. I know. And if you don't want to continue this...I fully understand." Barry said starting to cry first.

"I don't want to continue this. How could we continue this! You betrayed me, to have a child! Why?" I yelled at him.

"When Nora came back from the future the meet us, I don't know I just... wanted to have her. And you knew that. And I want to have the future with her before I disappear. So getting married earlier would be the most tactful thing to do. I'm sorry y/n." He said in a whisper.

"Barry, that was shallow to do. And I understand you want to have her before you disappear but maybe you won't disappear. We don't know yet." I said softening up.

"But- I'm just so sorry y/n I cant believe I was such a dope." Barry sighed and put his head down.

"Hey, I love you. Just- calm down like I did. We will figure this out." I walked over to him.

"You're right." Barry sighed. "I love too." He smiled up at me. There's that smile I will always love.

"Just- let's go back to the apartment and cool off, yeah?" I asked and smiled. "Yeah." He replied.

Although he tricked me, it was for good reason.