Deaf

I know I did something like the already but here's a different version.

My name is y/n. And I'm deaf. I used to have hearing, until a few years ago.

I don't know why I lost it. The doctors said my bones collapsed in there. I was depressed.

Before all the happened I had watched a show that made me feel like anything was possible. The flash.

I saw my mom come into my room while I was watching the flash. She used her hands in sign language to tell me it's time to go.

I was going to comic con. I was going to meet my idol. Grant Gustin. I may also meet the whole cast.

I have tickets to go backstage from the panel. No one else gets this. My mom works for the venue they're in and got us VIP tickets.

I was so ecstatic when I heard this. After watching them on tv for 4 years, I can see them in real life. It's my dream come true.

My dad had left me and my mom when I turned out to be a girl. He wanted a boy for some reason.

Now 14 years later (that's how old I am) I don't have to worry about my life problems. I just have to worry about looking presentable to meet them.

-

I got in the car with my mom and told her I was so excited. I can speak because I used to speak before. I may sound a little quiet but I still talk.

-

When we got into the venue my mom parked our car and helped me get out.

We stayed for the comic con panel. This was the panel going into season 5.

There was a person there who was doing sign language and their were closed captions on the screen they were on.

-

After I was done I was shaking. I was terrified. I was about to meet my favorite people in the world.

Me and my mom navigated through the people traffic and made it back stage.

-

I fixed my hair and patted down my jeans and shirt. This is it. I'm finally gonna meet the people that basically kept me alive.

-

We walked into the back room. They were all sitting. Either talking, on their phones, reading, or eating something.

The security guard called them over to where me and my mom were standing. I was probably so red and embarrassed.

I'm sure the security guard Said I
Was deaf because I saw them look at me with concern and sadness.

Maybe they knew sign language? I hope so.

The first person that came up to me was the Grant Gustin. I was terrified.

He walked over to me and smiled with no teeth, a warm loving smile. He took my hands. I stared smiling up at his 6'1 stature over my 5'7 stature.

He let go of my hands and started to do sign language. He motioned 'you are absolutely beautiful what is your name.' I blushed and smiled.
I motioned a thank you. And said y/n.

I hope the rest of the cast knows sign language.

Grant took my one hand and motioned to all his friends. Candice Patton, Carlos Valdez, Danielle panabaker, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Dani Nicolet and Hartley Sawyer.

I was stunned. I put my one hand over my mouth but had a visual smile.

Candice came up to me and did sign language. She said she loved my outfit and that I have very pretty eyes. I've gotten that before.

She gave me a hug and I hugged back. Taking my hand out of grants.

Carlos Valdez came over and waved happily. He said in sign language that he's sorry for what happened to my hearing. I smiled and nodded and said it's okay.

The people I already greeted went over to the photobooth.

Danielle panabaker smiled and came over. She gave me a hug. She let go and said I wish I had your hair, it's beautiful. So are you. I said thank you.

Hartley and Dani came over and hugged me one at a time. I motioned to Hartley that he is very funny on the flash. He smiled and bowed down. Dani Said you're very pretty, and strong for what you've done. I nodded.

Jessica Parker Kennedy came over. She couldn't speak sigh language but I can read lips.

She said you're beautiful and I love your makeup. It's better than mine. I smiled and she hugged me.

Soon the whole cast was against a board with the flash logos all over it for us to take a picture.

Grant and Candice were next to me holding my back with both their hands.

Beautiful, said the photographer.

I smiled and looked up at all them. I motioned  "this is my dream come true. Thank you." They smiled and nodded.

"Stay strong y/n." Grant came up to me and gave me huge hug. They all said their goodbyes to me and I left.

This was the best part of my entire life.