Night-time!

"Barry! Get the twins ready for bed!" Iris yelled through their loft. "Okay!" Barry yelled back. They had two 1 year and 5 month year old babies. Barry loved to get them ready for sleep every night with some help from iris while she made dinner.

"Okay here Dawnie." Barry said as he took off Dawns little onesy she was wearing to take a little bath. Barry undid the buttons and took it off. The feeling of the cold air on her bare skin made her shiver a little. Barry gently cradled her and carefully placed her in her bath seat in Barry and iris's bathroom.

Dawn was still shivering when she was put in the room temp water. "Okay okay. I'll make it warmer." Barry said as he didn't want to see his daughter unhappy. She squeezed in happiness when she felt the warm water on her skin. She clapped her hands a little and looked at Barry with her green and blueish eyes. "Hah, you look that!" Barry smiled as he got a wash cloth and put soap on it.

He carefully rubbed the cloth all over her body and she giggled. He gently washed her chestnut colored hair. He had to wash out the soap on her head but couldn't get the soapy water in her eyes, so, he improvised and put his hand over her forehead like a little umbrella so she wouldn't get any in her eyes. She wrapped her little hand around his thumb and giggled as he washed it out.

"You're so adorable," Barry said smiled as he picked her up and wrapped her in a towel. He carefully dried her off and got her into her pajamas. Dawn liked to wrap her entire hand on one of Barry's fingers whenever he changed her. When she did Barry started to tickle her and she smiled. Barry couldn't stop smiling at his beautiful daughter. She was changed and ready for bed.

Barry brought her to the nursery where her and Donovan sleep. Don was already asleep because he did his bath before dawn. "Goodnight Angel." Barry kisses her forehead and gently placed her into her crib. She wrapped her hand around his finder for him not to leave her. "Dada!" She yelled. "Yes!" Barry whisper yelled. Dawn had already said mama so Barry felt special.

"I love you Dawn." Barry smiled as she let go of his finger. "I wub yo dada!" She said in baby talk. Barry then kissed don as he slept and left the room.

"Guess who is dada!" Barry walked into his and iris's room. "I always knew you were." Iris smiled and kissed him goodnight. "Thanks." Barry said as he laid on his back. "For what?" Iris asked turning off their lights. "For making the two most lovely humans on this earth." Barry smiled. "What about me?" She asked laughing. "I already thanked joe for that." Barry smiled as iris went to sleep with him.

"Love you." Iris looked up at him. "Love you too." Barry smiled.