The greeting

After Oliver and Barry switch back to their regular lives, Barry thought it would be a good Idea to introduce Nora to uncle Ollie.

"Hey man there's someone I'd like you to meet." Barry said as him and Oliver were walking though star labs. "Oh? Who?" He asked intrigued. When Barry saw his 3 year old daughter zooming around the speed lab, he knew he had to introduce them now.

"Nora sweetie!" Barry Yelled as she came zipping over to him. She hugged onto his leg and smiled. "Hi daddy!" She yelled up to him as he stood her in front of him as she looked up at Oliver. "It's Oliver queen!" She yelled clapping and jumping. Barry put his hands on her shoulders to keep her in place. She probably loves Oliver queen just like her mother.

"Barry. You have a daughter...." Oliver groaned knowing Barry messed with the timeline. "Yeah! You were in prison for pretty long dude." Barry laughed. "So you got Iris pregnant, waited 9 months had the baby, and how old are you sweetie?" Oliver asked crouching down to her level. "3 years old." She smiled and Barry was impressed by her language at 3 years.

"I see she's gotten your brain." Oliver smiled. "Is Oliver queen my new daddy!" She yelled up to Barry pulling on his jeans. "Aww no honey. I'm still your daddy. But Oliver is you Uncle and where's Aunt Felicity?" He asked as he picked her up. "Yay because I didn't want a new daddy. I love you daddy." She smiled and played with his face. "Daddy's hair is floofy." She giggled as she patted it down with her baby fingers.

Barry smiled at her as Oliver went to get felicity. "Hey ev... who is this?" She asked as she saw Barry playing with a little girl that looked exactly like him. "Felicity this is my daughter Nora Allen." Barry smiled as Nora turned and shook her hand. "I'm nora." She smiled and giggled. "I guess I'm your aunt felicity." She smiled.

"Would you two like to be her god-parents?" Barry asked smiling uncontrollably bouncing Nora up and down. "We would love to." Felicity smiled at Nora. "She's adorable! Where's iris?" She asked as she tickled Nora. "She should be here." Barry looked around. "I'll go look for her and tell her that your guys' looks finally came to use." She laughed and walked out.

"Barry she's beautiful." Oliver patted Barry on the back. "She is isn't she." Barry sighed of admiration of his adorable daughter. "Who knew superheroes would be having babies when their still in the game." Oliver chuckled and Barry laughed also. "Yeah. But she's worth everything I do. More people to fight for." Barry kissed her head and brushed her short hair with his big hands.

Nora was pretty much zoned out and almost asleep from running so much. So Barry vibrates his body to help her fall asleep. "You're really like the best father I've ever seen." Oliver smiled. "Thanks Oliver." Barry smiled at him. "Good luck with her. You know as a speedster and as you're child." Oliver said as he grabbed his coat and started off. "Maybe you and Felicity will have a kid soon. Just as long as me and iris are the god-parents. And Nora needs a cousin." Barry had a smug look on his face. "Will do!" Oliver laughed as he left.

Barry was left in the speed lab standing and vibrating Nora to sleep in his arms. He didn't want to be anywhere else but here, now. Never leaving his daughters side. She's something he fights for. He is the flash because he wants to specifically protect Nora and Iris, and of course his family and friends. But Nora most of all, because if she got hurt because of a dumb mistake he made, he would never forgive himself. But he's lucky he has such a strong daughter.