Picture prompt

Nora was laying in Barry's arm while he was making birthday breakfast for his wife iris. Nora was already awake and wanted to help with her mom's birthday breakfast.

Barry was flipping pancakes when Nora just giggled in his ear. Barry knee he daughter just loved to giggle and be happy but he asked why she was. She answered with "because I love you dada." She said as she touched his face.

"I love you too nora bear." Barry smiled and kissed her cheek. She smiled with her baby teeth.

Iris came down stairs wondering why she heard giggling and automatically knew it came from her two favorite people. "Hi babies." Iris smiled as she walked slowly with her robe on to the stove.

"Good morning birthday girl!" Barry shouted as he turned to kiss iris on the lips quickly. He flipped the pancake and sat Nora on the counter.

"We made you breakfast mommy!" Said Nora clapping. "She's right. We made some pancakes bacon eggs and sausage. All your favorites." Barry smiled as he turned off the heat.

He walks over to iris and said "33 isn't that old." In a whisper while hugging her. "Hmm well it feels it. I feel so tired and grumpy." Iris laughed. "Well it's because you take care of us." Barry fought back.

"Hmm I wonder why that would be hard." She smiled and took a piece of bacon. "Because we're speedsters and cant go 2 hours without food." Barry laughed as he picked up Nora and sat her on the stool.

They had a cake made for later that night where they would eat it with their little family.