Not Forgiven

Barry has just gotten out of Iron Heights prison for the murder  of DeVoe. He clearly didn't do it. But officers on the police force had a different opinion. Singh told him he should "take a break." Barry just wants to go home to his family for the night and deal with things later.

"Oh my goodness." Iris said as she ran up to Barry and hugged him. Barry immediately hugged back and sniffled. "Hi." Barry smiled as they let go. "Hey." Iris sighed.

"I missed you guys so much." Barry sighed and looked around for his 3 year old Nora. "She's upstairs taking a nap. She'll be excited to see you." Iris smiled. "Yeah." Barry sighed.

"What's wrong? You should be happy you're finally back." Iris contemplated. "Well Singh told me to take a break today. Said I shouldn't be on the force till this DeVoe thing is done for." Barry said.

"Why? People didn't believe you? He's alive." Iris said firmly. "I guess." Barry sighed and sat on the couch. "Bar don't get wrapped up on this. It's okay. Now you can spend more time with Nora and I can go back to work." Iris smiled warmly. "I guess so." Barry said sadly.

"Oh come on. You need a break. You have been working non stop for years darling." Iris put her hand on his knee. "You're right. I'll be fine. But why would my coworkers literally not want me back." Barry sighed. "I don't know. They're idiots." Iris smiled. "Yeah." Barry smiles.

"I wanna see my little munchkin!" Barry laughed as he looked up stairs. "Well your little munchkin is asleep so you'll have to wait a few hours." Iris smiled. "Aww." Barry said. As he did that he heard little footsteps coming from the steps.

"DADDY!" She yelled and sped over to him. "Hi munchkin!" Barry hugged her and picked her up. "I'm happy you're home dada." She smiled. "I'm happy too. I'll be here for a while. Daddy's not going to work for a while." Barry sighed. "It's okay daddy you'll have me." Nora giggled. "That's all i wanted." Barry kissed her forehead.