His favorite girls

Barry celebrates Valentine's Day with Iris every year. This year is a bit different. A better different.

They had their 5 month old daughter, Nora West-Allen.

Barry was so already so happy to be married to the love of his life, now that he had a daughter with her?... he was beyond ecstatic.

He woke up to Nora crying at 6 am and decided to stay awake for Valentine's Day breakfast for his wife.

"Good morning my beautiful girl." Barry cooed over her as she reached out her arms and was fussing. Barry hates seeing his daughter cry but he had to smile at her.

"I got you. It's okay. Daddy's got you." Barry whispered as he gently picked her up from her arm pits. She was wearing her red onesie to sleep for Valentine's Day.

He rested her against his shoulder and chest and held her head against him. It helps her calm down to feel her father holding her. He knew she was crying and hated seeing her cry but he couldn't help but smile. He closed his eyes and savored this moment with his 5 month old baby.

He grabbed her binky from her little bin full of things she needs. He slowly and quietly walked her downstairs where he would start to bake and cook a huge breakfast for Iris.

"Where's my baby?" Iris asked smiling as she came downstairs. Once Barry heard that soothing voice he smiled. Nora was playing with the food Barry gave her in her high chair and immediately turned at her mother's voice.

"Good morning Iris." Barry said as he put down the spatula from the pancakes and sped over to her.

He put his large hands on her arms and kissed her. Nora always made a stank face when she saw her fathers face and mother's face on each other.

"She doesn't like us having PDA in front of her." Iris giggled and put her hand on Barry's heart. "I forgot." Barry smiled over at her.

"Bare?" Iris said as she touched the side of his face. "Yes sweetie?" He answered sweetly.

"You seem so.. happy. It's so nice. Ever since this little chubby bundle of joy has been born, you've been so happy." Iris smiled at him.

"How could I not? She's perfect. I'm just happy I get to spend another holiday with my favorite girls. You two are my life. My life started when I became a daddy to this little munchkin." Barry walked over to pick up Nora.

He tickled her stomach and she gave him the best toothless smile. "Look at this Beauty." Barry smiled and held her close to him.

"Give me my baby." Iris giggled and reached out.

She smiled and grabbed Nora. Nora latched onto iris quickly and sucked her thumb and fell asleep on her shoulder.

"I'll put her down." Iris whispered. "Then we get to have some fun." Iris smirked and walked out. Barry flushes and realized he had married his love and made a love with her. His life couldn't get better. Only if they had another baby.