First time (twins)

It was raining cats and dogs in central city. Barry and iris had their 2 year old twins in the same room as them snuggling together through the storm. They didn't wake up or get scared at all.

*Next day*

"Looks like the rain cleared up. Do you guys wanna play outside?" Barry asked the twins crouching to their level. "Bare, it's all gross and muddy outside. They can't play out there." Iris protested Barry's idea.

"Iris, this is the first time they'll see mud in central city in a long time. They've never even touched it before. You know how you were saying they should be exposed to the world? Well this would include that." Barry complained. He just wanted to see how the baby twins would react to mud.

"Okay fine." She sighed as she got changed into bad clothes to go outside with them. The twins were changed into bad clothes for playing. Barry took them outside to where a big mud puddle was for the twins to experiment at.

"Here guys. Look at that. That's called mud. It's a slime kind of texture but you'll find it fun to play in." Barry patted the twins backs as he sat on the ground waiting for one of them to start running back to him.

Nora took one look at it and put on a stank face. She looked at Barry and said "this is grossy." Nora looked at it and started to feel it. "It feels weird daddy." Don said. "That's how it's supposed to feel buddy." Barry chuckled. "Daddy why is it sticky." Nora asked as she put her hand in it.

"It's okay sweetie." Barry smiles as he came towards her.

Nora suddenly lost her balance and fell in it. She looked up and cried as Barry held her as she cried into his leg. "Nora honey it's okay. You're okay." Barry cooed as he couched down. "No I'm not Daddy!" She cried. "I'm dirty!" She cried. She got her temper from iris.

"Aww Nora it's okay to get a little dirty baby girl." Barry hugged her muddy back. "I don't see you or donny getting dirty." She said as she calmed down. "Well...." Barry sighed as he looked at iris.

"If I get dirty will you see it." Barry negotiated. "Okay Daddy." She smiled.

Barry stepped in the mud and sat down. He needed to get Nora to understand things around her. "Oh gosh." Iris laughed. "Okay come on Nora." Barry said as he held his arms out. She giggled and walked in with him. "Hi daddy!" She smiled and sat on his lap. "Hi baby." Barry smiles and kisses her muddy cheek.

"Why doesn't mommy come?" Don asked. "Yeah, come on iris." Barry smirked. "Fine." She said as she got up and played with don.

"See now you guys know another thing in the world." Barry smiles.