Manly

Barry and iris woke up in the loft at 10:00am after a long night. They were engaged and a few weeks away from being Mr. and Mrs. Allen.

Barry woke up first. He sat up in their bed as iris pretended to be asleep because she wanted to look at his bare chest. He yawned and stretched his arms up making iris view all that she loves. He stretched his arms and his back muscles flexed in iris direction. She was melting.

"Ahhh." Barry sighed as looked back to see if iris was up yet. At that moment her eyes were closed but Barry could tell she wasn't asleep.

"Oh Iris!" Barry hummed in her ear as she started to giggle. "I'm making French toast!" He tickled her hips, her most ticklish spot. "Don't make me kiss you awake!" He whispered.

"You leave me no choice." Barry smirked as he kissed her lips softly. "Okay I'm up." Iris smiled and shot up like a poptart.

"That's what I thought." Barry laughed. "Come on let's go downstairs." Barry smiled and spanked her butt lightly.

Iris laughed and got up. Barry made her breakfast as she sat on the island. "Here you go." Barry smiled and gave her the French toast.

"Thank you very much." Iris said as she put syrup on it and cut it. "Hey iris?" Barry asked as he cleaned up the counter.

"Yeah Bear?" She asked looking up from the food. "Well I was just wondering, why do you want to marry me? Like out of all the men in the world or just in Central City, you like me?" Barry asked leaning on the counter.

"Why do you doubt me loving you?" Iris asked sadly. She loves Barry, does he think he's not good enough for her?

"Well you used to date Eddie. A police officer. Blue eyed. Blonde. Funny. A good build. Just great. And I don't know, I just...I don't feel like I could even compare to him." Barry sighed.

"Barry, I loved eddie. But he's gone. And I moved on. And I decided to move on with the best man I know. That's you. Barry we grew up together. We've had too many fun times for me not to love you." Iris smiled and got up to go to Barry.

"But I just feel like...I'm not manly enough for you. To be your husband." Barry sighed and looked down as iris put her hand on his neck.

"Barry, define manly for me. Because what you are, is a man. And I guess if you're a man your automatically manly. Like I'm womanly. I love that you're not one of those weird guys that shows off anything, because that's my definition of manly. They think they are so macho, they're not." Iris explained and Barry smiled down at her.

"Really?" Barry asked her. "Yes. I love you barry allen. Every part of you. And that will never change." Iris smiled and kissed his lips.

"Howd I get so lucky." Barry hugged her.