Let me smell

I'm finally writing a grant fic! Idk if I've even posted like an actual one for this cinnamon roll. But let's do it👍🏻 this was inspired by An Instagram post I saw while scrolling through some to get ideas🤘🏻.if I type Barry instead of grant in sorry😂

Your boyfriend grant has been on set all day for the flash. You missed him and couldn't wait for him to come home and cuddle.

"I'm home!" Grant yelled. You were on the couch watching the new episode of flash when he came into the living room.

You immediately smiled and got up to kiss him. "Hey G." You smiled and kissed his lips. You didn't even notice that he was in his super suit.

"Wow you were aloud to bring home the suit tonight?" You asked laying your hand on his chest.

"Yeah, the producers said I should wash it because of the stench from me sweating in it all day." Grant laughed.

"Well let me smell. It probably doesn't smell that bad." You lifted up his arm. You stuck your nose in his armpit and whiffed a little.

"Oh yeah that's rancid. Blah!" You said covering your nose and backing away.

"That's what they said." Grant said as he started to unzip the suit.

"You should take a shower." You still had your hand on your nose.

"Smart idea." Grant agreed as he took off his red boots.

"But first smell my feet. Do they smell as bad?" Grant smirked tricking you.

"Ugh Fine." You huffed and bent down.

"Yes they smell disgusting." You said fanning it away.

"That's what I thought." Grant kissed you and went upstairs to take a shower.

"That boy has got to take more showers." You sighed out with a laugh.