Handling feelings

Barry Allen grew up without a mom. He grew up without many girls in his life. He did grow up with Iris but that didn't give him enough experience to help him through this.

He didn't completely understand that women get angry or upset easily and are pretty hostile. He didn't have much practice to deal with it over the years with only having two other girlfriends besides y/n. And those two didn't go down very well.

"Then How could you leave me!" Yelled y/n in hers and Barry's couples therapy session.

"I-" Barry didn't know what to say.

"You left me barry you just Left me! Standing there, alone. How could you do that?" Said y/n crying now.

Barry day silently not knowing what to say to help cheer her up.

"Y/n I'm sorry you feel that way-" Barry started.

"Why wouldn't I feel this way! You left me when you didn't have to sacrifice yourself, let someone else do it for once." Said y/n.

"We're gonna go." Said Barry holding y/n hand as they walked out of therapy.

"Barry, you can't just apologize and think that everything is better now." Y/n sniffed and wiped her mascara back.

"Y/n of course I didn't want to leave you. I love you. Why would I want to leave you?" Barry asked holding her arms.

"Barry I love you, but you don't know what's right and wrong now that you have a girlfriend," y/n said.

"I'm so sorry. But I didn't leave because I wanted to, I left because I needed to save you. And our friends, and the city. I'm sorry." Barry whispered.

"It's okay. But you should really get a handle on women's feelings." Y/n said patting his shoulder.

"You are definitely right." Barry smiled. "I love you though. No matter how crazy." Barry smiled and kissed y/n lips.

"I love you too." She smiled.