#1 Birthdays

You and your husband Barry were laying bed talking about your 4 year old daughters birthday that day.

"What are you getting scarlet?" Barry asked turning over to look at you as he smiled. "I got her a little tiara. What did you get her?" You asked turning towards his face and couldn't help but smile.

"It's a surprise for you too." Barry said excitedly for it being 7:00am. "She's probably awake. Let's go." You say as you get out of bed.

"Scarlet?" You and Barry ask as you walk into her room. She isn't in there. Barry picks you up and quickly speeds you downstairs to search for her. They find her on your couch watching tv.

"Good morning birthday girl!" Barry smiled as he picked her up and ran normal speed to the counter with her presents. "Good morning!" Scarlet said super excited.

"Here's a gift from Mommy." You said as you handed your daughter a little box. Barry set Scarlet down on the counter.

"Ah! It's my tiara I always wanted!" She yelled. "Hahaha. Yep! I found it at the store and knew I had to get it." You said smiling at her. "Now there is a tiara for Princess Scarlet." Barry smiled at her. "Thank you mommy! What else is there?" She asked smiling at Barry.

"Barry. Where's her gift?" You ask to see no other presents on the counter. "I am getting it from star labs right now." Barry sped out and came back with a box.

"What is it?" You asked confused. "Scarlet, open it." Barry said excited. "What is this?" She asked opening a box with a superhero suit, just like Barry's.

"It's your super suit!" Barry said excitedly. He took it out of the box and was so excited. "It's your favorite color! Look!" Barry said holding up the suit to her.

"This is so cool!" She yelled jumping around. "Bartholomew Henry Allen. What the heck is that." You sternly asked Barry. "It's her super suit! We can fight Savitar with her. She has super speed, remember. She needs to put it to good use!" Barry said back to you.

"She is 5 years old Barry. 5! And how old are you? 28!" You yelled at him poking your finger into his chest. "I understand that, but she can still be a big help!" Barry said picking her up and holding Scarlet in his arms. "Barry, I am not getting her killed! Look at you, you almost die whenever you go up against savitar! I am not taking any chances with my only daughter." You said extremely mad.

Scarlet was just sitting there listening to their fight. "Stop! I agree with Daddy. I am going to patrol the city with him every night. And maybe I will fight against savitar." Scarlet said to the two of you.

"Fine you can patrol the city, that's it. You are not going up against bad guys. Daddy can't even fight savitar without getting severely injured." You said sternly.

"Why can't I go fight bad guys! It's not fair." Scarlet said as she jumped out of Barry's arms and ran to her room while tearing up. "I'll take care of this." You said to Barry. Making him stay in the kitchen.

"No, she needs me to help her back her up." Barry said walking with you. "Fine." You said as you went upstairs.

"Scarlet, mommy's sorry about how protective I was. Open the door." You said calmly. She opened the door and saw scarlet sitting on the edge of her bed in tears.

"We want you to be partners with daddy. I want you to be my partner, but just to patrol the city. You're too young to be fighting criminals with me." Barry said sitting my her legs on her bed.

"It's okay. I just want to be treated seriously. I know I'm only 5 but I want to help daddy." She said wiping away her tears. "You can Scarlet." You said hugging her on her bed.

"We were trying to keep you safe. If something happens to you I will never forgive myself." Barry said looking up at her from sitting on the floor of her bedroom.

"I get it. I'm sorry." She said hugging you two. "No, we're sorry for fighting on your birthday." Barry said hugging her tightly. "I love you mommy and daddy." Scarlet said smiling. "We love you too." You said hugging her too.

"My little princess and the queen." Barry said kissing both yours and scarlets heads. "Yay! I'm the Queen!" Scarlet said smiling. "Yep I guess so." You said laughing at your daughter. "You're always the queen in my book." Barry said smiling as he kissed you.

You two were kissing for a while as Barry's hands were on your waist tightly so you wouldn't let go and your hands were on his neck. Scarlet just sat and watched on her bed waiting till you'll be done. "Do you have to do that all the time?" She asked smiling at you two when you let go.