My fear

Barry had just gotten stabbed by Savitar. Me, Caitlin, Iris, Joe, Julian, Jessie, Cisco and HR were all standing by his side as he cried in pain of the puncture.

"Medicines would go right through you with your metabolism." Caitlin said not knowing what to do. Barry nodded as I held his hand tightly. "I'm going to have to take it out by myself." Caitlin sighed.

"Do it." Barry whispered. "Okay this will hurt." She said as she put her hand on the dagger that was stabbed in him. She gave him a cotton roll to put him his mouth for the pain and said "I'm sorry."

I held Barry's shoulder down and held his hand tighter than I would've imagined. Caitlin ripped it out and I saw Barry scream like I've never seen him do it before. I quickly started to cry seeing him in so much pain. He passed out.

After a few hours Barry's eyes started to flutter. I looked at him and tried to wipe my tears away as I saw him with red eyes. Joe was holding Wally's suit as he went into the speed force. Iris left because she didn't want to see him in pain.
Joe wanted to know where Wally was. Barry doesn't know. Julian and Cisco went to try and find Savitar.

It was me and Caitlin. "I'm sorry. I was afraid." She sighed. "I know believe me I know. Fear makes us do a lot of things we shouldn't." Barry sighed. "My fear is the reason for all of this." Barry had tears running down his cheeks.

"Y/N." Barry said as I sat on his bed. "Yes love?" I answered with my hand on his leg. "I'm sorry. For me being an idiot. Me getting Wally stuck. Me almost getting killed. And me scaring you like that. You didn't deserve it." Barry said closing his eyes. "Barry I'm not mad at you for trying to save Wally. You tried and you failed. We will get him back I promise." I smile lightly.

"No we won't." Barry had more tears. "Barry just focus on you getting better Okay?" I asked. "Okay." Barry sighed bad rested his head back. I put my hand on his openly bare chest and said "you will always be my hero. And every hero falls at one point." I left him to rest.