Predictions

So these are my predictions for season 5 of the flash.

1. Iris will be sick for like 2-3 episodes and Barry will be really concerned about her because she could be pregnant. She will keep denying it, and then soon she will take the test and see if she's pregnant with Nora. Then the whole timeline will get messed up.

2. Nora will tel Iris why she's so distant. I have a feeling it's because of what Iris does when Barry is missing for 25 years.

3. Nora won't go back to her present. (The future.)
I hope she's in their season 6

4. I feel like (but not completely sure) Cisco and Caitlin will make moves on each other because they both have broken love lives.

5. Ralph will try and help Cisco get another girlfriend and not succeed.

6. The westallen family will have Christmas at their house and not at the West's for the first year. Because they want Nora to have a Christmas in their own loft.

7. Either Cisco (because the next episode is called the death of vibe) will die or lose his powers or go missing.

8. Or joe will die, because in the trailer he is being attacked by cicada and that seems to be happening In episode 3. They said there would be a major shocking death in this season. And I feel like joe has grown irrelevant. They might want Iris and Barry to have the same problems like their parents dying.

9. Or captain Singh. Singh would be a major and surprising death. It would be upsetting because he has a husband.

10. Nora will get faster than Barry. In one race maybe.

11. Iris will try to connect with Nora. She won't reciprocate.

12. Barry and Nora will keep working as assistants in CSI careers.

13. Cicada had a daughter. She got killed and when Barry was about to be killed by him, Nora yelled out "dad!" And Cicada immediately stopped. He was a father and he wouldn't want Nora to lose her dad. It was showed in the trailer that cicada was holding bloody baby clothes.

JUST SOME RANDOM PREDICTIONS THAT I HOPE OR DONT HOPE HAPPEN!