Prison

Nora likes to visit Barry in jail when Iris doesn't know. She is only 6 and shouldn't be on her own.

People at school were making fun of Nora because her father was sent to jail wrongly. Of course little kids don't understand when she tells them he's innocent.

The same thing happened to Barry as a kid. Nora goes to tell barry everything.

"Inmate Allen. You have a visitor." Said warden Wolfe to Barry as he was outside looking at the clock.

He smiled to himself knowing it was probably Iris. He couldn't wait to see her.

When he came to the booth and saw his 6 year old daughter alone he panicked.

"Nora?! What are you doing here alone!" Barry said reprimanding her.

"I'm sorry daddy, mommy wasn't home and I needed to come see you." She said.

"Why do you need me honey." Barry asked feeling useless in this place.

"People are making fun of me at school." She looked down in defeat.

"Why munchkin?" Barry asked.

"Because they know you're in jail. And they think because you're in jail you're a bad guy. But I just want to tell them all that your the flash. I just wish they understood." Nora cried.

"Nora please don't cry baby. I know I can't help snuggle you and cuddle you, but you need to be a strong girl. Me and uncle Cisco and aunt caity and uncle harry are trying to figure this out. I promise I'll be out soon." Barry smiled.

"Okay daddy." She sighed.

"And just ignore those kids. They have nothing else to talk about. That's exactly what happened to me in school." Barry sighed.

"Wow. I will." She smiled.

"I love you sweetheart but you have to speed home now." Barry smiled.

"Okay daddy. I love you." She pressed a kiss in the phone.

"I love you too baby." Barry kisses it too.

She got up and ran away.

Barry loves his daughter, being in here makes him seem like a monster for her. He never would want that for his baby.