Permission

So I should be doing my homework but I'm doing this so you guys know I'm not dead.

"Hey joe!" Barry greeted joe at the west's house. "Hey Barry." Joe said they hugged. "What's up?" Joe asked they sat on the couch.

"So it's about me and iris." Barry sighed and looked nervous. "What about you and iris." You asked suspiciously. "Iris is so beautiful, smart, strong brave and sooo much more." Barry started.

"And?" Joe asked confused. "I want her to be more." Barry said. "What do you mean more?" Joe asked nervously. "I want her to be all those things...and my wife." Barry said smiling. "Oh son!" Joe got up and hugged Barry.

"I know I know. I love her so much joe. I need her in my life." Barry smiled. "Is this...." Joe started and Barry interrupted. "Asking for your blessing...." Barry said nervously. "Oh of course you can marry my daughter, Barry." Joe smiled.

"Thank you so much joe." Barry said relieved. "Did you think I'd say no?! Barry, you are literally a superhero! Why wouldn't I want my daughter to be safe with you." Joe smiled. "I love you joe." Barry said as he got up. "Love you too son. Make me proud." Joe said as he came to walk Barry out. "Always." Barry left.