The visit pt.1

Barry visits his parents graves quite often. He tells them about important things that happen that they're not there for.

Today he asked out Iris West. He couldn't stop smiling because she actually said yes. She said yes to going out with him, the dork, the nerd, awkward when it came to girls. Especially her.

Barry knelt down at their graves next to each other. He rested a rose on each stone and sniffled quickly before he started to speak.

"Hi mom, hi dad." Barry sighed with a smile. "I asked her out. I finally built up the courage to ask her out. I know you both knew about me and Iris. How she didn't love me back. But maybe this is the time it'll change. She could love me." Barry was smiling thinking of the thought.

"I wish you could be here to see how happy I'm going to be with her. It's like you said dad when I become a father I'll know how much you really love me." Barry said as a tear shed.

"I love you guys so much. I miss you everyday. I don't go one day without thinking of you. I wish you could be here to see what I can do mom. Dad already knew, you don't." Barry sighed. "I can run so fast. I'm the city's savior. You said I'll run when I have a place to go. I have a place to go. I save everyone I love." Barry smiled.

"I love you. I'll come back soon. Don't worry." Barry smiled and kissed her fingers and placed them on the stones.

Barry got up and smiled to himself as he left their grave sight.