Steins funeral

Barry, Iris, and baby Nora were at Professor steins funeral.

They were all picking up the shovel and burying the casket. They all said something and used the shovel to bury him. Barry was holding Nora in his arms when he went up. Barry had Nora in one arm and the shovel in the other.

He got some dirt onto the shovel and kissed Nora on the head and said "thank you for bringing her back home." Barry gently put the dirt onto the casket and held onto Nora a little tighter. A tear fell from his eye as Nora looked at him with tears brimming in hers. "Don't cry daddy. He's happier now." Nora said as she grabbed onto Barry's neck and cried into his shoulder. "I know Baby." Barry said turning around.

Barry walked back over to Iris as she hugged them both. Barry tried to stay strong in front of his wife and daughter but couldn't for much longer. But he did.

When they got home from the funeral iris said "you two okay?" She bent down to talk to Nora. "Yeah." Nora whipped away a tear and sniffled. "Barry, what did you say to Dr. Stein?" Asked Iris walking up to Barry as he whipped his eyes. She put her hand on his neck as he said "I thanked him for bringing her home." Barry looked down at Nora as she was playing with her hair when Barry smiled at her. "When she got kidnapped by zoom....he helped find her." Iris answered for him.

"Yeah. If I'd lost her....I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror." Barry said as he looked back at iris. "I know Honey. But she's safe. And the good thing is, Stein is in a better place. We are a happy and healthy family, and that's all he wanted for us." Iris sighed. "I know." Barry smiled slightly.