Bullies

Barry was picking up Scarlet from 2nd grade today. At was 3:00pm and Barry was sort of tired from work with the flash and stuff.

Barry rolled down the window to see a tall boy pushing around scarlet. It looked like scarlet had a big bruise on her chin, so Barry was extremely concerned. Barry raced out of the car and before he knew it, the tall boy was swinging and about to hit Scarlets face!

Barry quickly pushed the kids hand away from Scarlets face and rushed her behind him. As Scarlet was behind Barry, she grabbed onto his leg for protection. She started to cry.

Barry turned around to see his daughter crying into his leg. "Come're sweetie." Barry said as he hugged her as he crouched down to her level. "It's okay, it's okay." Barry hushed her as he held onto her tightly.

"What the heck do you think you're doing to my daughter!" Barry Yelled at the kid as he stood up. Scarlet still holding onto Barry's hand. "I swear to God, if you put one more slimey finger of yours on my princess, you will be sorry." Barry threatened the bully. "What did they do to you?" Barry whispered back to Scarlet. "He punched me in the jaw." She cried pointing at her bruise.

"Leave my daughter alone or you will pay." Barry reprimand the kid. "I understand." Said the boy. "And don't do this anyone else either." Barry said as he picked scarlet up to his hip. "Yes sir." He said as he turned away.

Barry carried little scarlet off to the car. No super speed, he wanted to talk with her. "Scarlet, why did they do this." Barry asked sternly. "They did it because they said I wasn't cool." She sighed. "Hunny, don't listen to those jerks. I was always chased by bullies because I 'wasn't cool'." Barry held her closely. "Don't tell mommy?" She asked for his approval. "I need to, She wills e the bruise." Barry explained. "Oh right." She said.

"Baby girl, I know it's hard, to ya know, scare the bullies away. But you have to try to make them knock it off. Kick them where it hurts!" Barry laughed. "I know." She giggled. "Can I practice on the flash?" She asked gesturing to him. "Nah, maybe on uncle Cisco!" He said excitedly. "I love you mini flash." Barry smiled at her.

"I love you daddy flash." She giggled.