Sorry red

You were another superhero in CC and you and The Flash were commonly against the same Enemies  at the same time.

"Stop!" I yelled from the rooftop of a tall building looking down at a electric surging maniac. "I need to feed." He said in a raspy voice that scared me.

"Not for long." I said as I teleported over to him and swung a few good punches at him. He shocked me when I punched and I was sent flying back falling on my butt...hard.

Then I saw a flash of orange light. And I automatically knew....it was a big strong man who thinks he can help me and take care of this meta human for me. Again. I grunted in pain trying to get up to stop him and take this guy to CCPD. But "the streak" as people call him, wouldn't stop.

"Dude!" I yelled as I got up and teleported the electric guy to CCPD. "What?" He asked with his hands on his leathered hips. "Uhhh you just took away my meta from me!" I yelled as I punched his shoulder. "I helped you! You could've been shocked to death!" The flash yelled at me making hand movements. "Well idiot, I didn't." I scoffed as I hair whipped him in the face and did a "hmf!" Sound.

"Ahhh you think you're so wise and powerful but you can't really do as much as I can." The flash said smirking at me in a dumb way to try and make me like him. I can tell he liked me. The way he always impressed me and acted like a "strong man" he's not by the way.

"I'm actually pretty powerful dude." I said as I played with the gold lightning bolt on his belt. "you teleport things. Oooooh." The flash scoffed and walked around. "Well I hate to break it to you little buddy but you just run fast." I patted his head as he smiled sarcastically at me. "Stop flirting." The flash snorted. "Oh sweetie I'm not flirting with you as you can see." I crossed my arms above my chest.

"Then why did you put your hands on my belt?" He asked with a eyebrow up. "Because I think it's cool." I said truthfully. "You just can't Resist all thisssss." He said as he moved his hand all around his body. He wiggled his hips a little motioning to that and then he smirked at me.

"Eww please stop!" I said actually scared of his sexiness. "Aww you can't handle this much hotness?" He asked me laughing. "Yeah sure." I scoffed. "You flirt." The flash said quietly but I heard it. I was annoyed that he thought I liked him. I don't! He steals my metas and thinks so highly of himself! I hate him! And I want to show him....

He was a few feet away from me and I walked up in a sassy way and made a pretend pouty face, held his cheek and stuck out my lips. "Aww poor little flashy thinks I'm flirting with him. Hah. Does this look like flirting with you!" I yelled as I took his shoulders gripped them in my hands, bend down a little and threw my knee into his nuts. He stared blankly for a second and then held onto his crotch for a minute and then completely fell to the ground grunting in pain. "Who knew you had it in ya." He murmured.

"I hate you." I said and kicked his leg. "But..." The flash said with his eyes still closed and on the ground. "I won't leave you because I'm sorry." I said as I kneeled on the ground next to him. I sat up and sat with his knees to his chest. I carefully pulled down his cowl and saw him. I recognize the face from CCPD. "Hey." I said as I looked him in the eyes. "Hey." He said nervously. "I'm really sorry." I said as I hugged him with his legs between us. He held my back close to him and winced. "It's okay. Really. I forgive you." He smiled. "I like you actually." I smiled. "Is that so?" He laughed. "Yeah." I smiled. "Right back at you." He smiled. "Great." I hugged him.