Uber

You and Barry were taking an Uber home from the art museum. You told barry no speed on your date so you used Uber back and forth.

You hated Uber. It freaked you out. But having Barry there was more calming. He made sure he could do anything he could to make you feel more safe.

"Hello there." Said a man with a patch on his eye that looked fake. "Hello sir." Barry greeted him as he took your hand and helped you into the 5 seat Honda the man owned. It was dark outside which made it even scarier.

"Well hello there miss." Said the man as he "winked" at you with his one eye. "Hello." You said barely even audible to hear. "You okay?" Barry whispered to you as you laid on him on your back. He was leaned up against the car door and his arms were wrapped securely around your waist.

"Yeah." You smiled up at him in utter fear. "It's okay." He smiled as you got comfortable knowing it was a long ride. "Just stay awake in case this dude tries anything." You asked nicely. "Of course I will. You go to sleep." Barry smiled down at you and kissed your head.

"Thank you. I love you. Goodnight." You sighed and closed your eyes. "I love you. Goodnight." Barry whispered as you drifted to sleep in his arms.