#4 tornado Twins

Barry was staying him with the twins today while Iris had to get to work early. Barry took off from work that day.

Barry was still in bed after Iris had to leave. He was drifting off to sleep before he heard the door open. It was only 5:00am.

He couldn't clearly see who it was but they were really short. He automatically knew it was one of his 4 year old twins.

It was Dawn. She came in and closed the door behind her. She ran her little legs to Barry and Iris's bed. Barry opened his eyes to see her and she tapped Barry's arm while he was in bed.

"Daddy?" Dawn asked shaking Barry's arm. "Princess, why are you awake?" Barry asked looking at the clock then to his daughter. "It's 5 am." Barry said tiredly as he sat up. He picked up Dawn by her underarms and pulled her on his lap. " I know. I couldn't sleep." She said as she sucked her thumb in her mouth.

She snuggled up to Barry's chest and her whole body was the length of his torso. She rested her head on his chest and he held her little bottom to hold her up on him. "Dawnie, why can't you go to sleep whenever you're in your bedroom?" Barry asked looking down at his wide awake daughter laying on his chest.

"Because you and mommy aren't staying with me, like you used to." She said sadly looking into his eyes. "Aww Dawn, you have to be a big girl, you're turning 5 in a month. Don goes to sleep just fine." Barry says smiling at her. "I know. I'm sorry." She sighed as she rubbed her eyes.

"Princess, you don't have to be sorry. I just want you to be able to sleep by yourself." Barry held her tightly. "You and mommy don't." She said giggling. "Well, that's a different story." Barry tickled her a little.

"Okay daddy, I'll try to sleep by myself." She said wrapping her arms around his chest. "But you're definitley still welcome to come in here to sleep with me and mommy if you're scared." Barry smiled. "I have bad dreams." She sighed. "Aww Sweetie, what about?" Barry asked simply not worried.

"A scary gorilla. His name is Grodd. He keeps putting scary images in my mind." She said calmly. "Did you say grodd?" He asked alarmed at the name. "Yeah." She said looking up at him. "What happens in your dreams, baby?" He asks her. "He makes me like pass out because of the things he puts in my head." She said as she starts to cry a little.

"Hey, Hey. You're okay hunny. Don't cry." Barry held onto her head and held her close. "He scares me daddy." She cried. "I'm gonna get him. He's real. We are trying to beat him at daddy's work. The flash is gonna protect you Dawn." Barry kissed the top of her head.

"I love you daddy." She hugged him. "I love you too dawnie." He held her close and closed his eyes.