The fight

*You and Barry have a fight that leads to a crazy experience.*

"Barry don't fight with me." You said as you followed Barry into the cortex. Barry got hurt on a mission and could've died, you were concerned as his best friend.

"I'm not fighting you, I'm telling you that I can handle myself, that mission wasn't deadly." Barry scoffed and took off his gloves. "Barry you could've died with Devoe out there. He's dangerous, more dangerous than your head can understand!" You slapped Barry's arm to look back at you.

"What!" Barry Yelled as you slapped him. "Bartholomew Henry Allen, I don't want my best friend dead because he- he thinks he's god! And thinks that he can beat a telepathic syco!" You Yelled at him sounded like a mom.

No one else was in the cortex for some reason. You sat at the monitors and spun in the chair because Barry didn't have a response. Accidentally, your foot hit a button while you were spinning. A loud alarm started to go off as Barry quickly changed out of his suit. You hated loud alarms, that gave you actual panic attacks. You would sweat, cry, shake and cover your hands over your ears. You needed help form another person. Luckily, Barry knows how to calm you down.

"Barry. Barry!" You Yelled through the cortex as doors started closing around you. Barry sped into the cortex before a door in from of him closed. There were red flashing lights everywhere and that made you more scared. "Y/N?" Barry asked as he ran up to you. "It's okay. It's okay, everything's fine." Barry hushed you as he took you into his arms. You started to cry and scream a little in your cried, you were petrified. You were sweating and shaking like crazy. He was running his hands through your hair when you started to cry even more. You buried your head into his chest and was shaken to death. Barry walked you two over to the control counter and quickly turned it off.

"There, everything's fine." Barry hugged you safely. "Thank you." You said relived into his chest. "Calm down." Barry ran his hands through your hair again. "What happened." You asked looking a round at the all the doors closed around the cortex. "We are on lockdown. You hit it with your foot." Barry said looking around and trying to pull the doors open but it didn't push.

"That's not gonna work." Barry said as he went up to you as you sat in the spin chair. "Well now what?" You asked. "Uh we can text Cisco, see if he knows how to turn this off." Barry asked turning on his phone to check if he has phone service.

"Shoot! No cell service." Barry grumbled. "Wow great." You said unhappily. "Hey, you're small, you can probably fit through that vent and climb out or call for help." Barry said crossing his arms smirking. "I'll try." You said as you got the chair to balance on.

"Okay here, I'll give you a boost." Barry said as he grabbed onto your hips. "Barry, I'm sorry about what I said earlier." You said before he lifted you up. "It's okay." Barry smiled a little. "Because I love you Barry and I don't want you to get hurt." You said. "Oh you love me huh?" Barry said smirking. "Yeah. I love-" you started as you were interrupted by both of you leaning in, to kiss.

Barry kissed you with his lips on yours as you smiled a little. You liked Barry. As a boyfriend type of thing. And I think you got that.

"I love you too Y/N." Barry let go of the kiss. "Perfect." You answered bitting your lip.