"Well I like you."

I was sitting in my bedroom doing work. I finished my papers  and stood up and checked my phone what time it was. It was only, 5:45. So I decided to check some social media and see what was happening.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I came across a unflattering picture of me. "U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi you ugly!" Captioned from my teenage enemy Serena. That loser, why would she do this to me. We recently ran into each other and couldn't let go I guess. I started to cry.

I was sobbing from how embarrassed I was at this. I started thinking about myself, about how I don't have a boyfriend, not many friends, but I still had Iris, my best friend. She would listen to me. I just don't want to tell her because she will go after Serena. I can't tell anyone.

I started crying even louder. I started to scream and throw my pillows around the room in anger. I heard a woosh of wind and my curtains slightly shift. I was so confused I immediately stopped crying.

"Y/N L/N?" A man in a red leather tight suit asked me with a Cowl on his face. "How'd you-" I asked he quickly said "because I do." "Um okay. Who are you?" I asked as he sat on my bed with his legs spread apart and hands folded on his lap. "I'm the flash." The leather dude said. "Well what do you need with me?" I asked crossing my arms. "Well, I was patrolling the city tonight and heard some crying from this apartment complex. So I came and I would like to know what's wrong." He said seeming curious.

"You won't actually care, I'm just a sad girl." I scoffed. "It's my job, and my job is to care. And I do care." The flash said. "Ok fine. Well I have this enemy who has always been out to get me. So we recently bumped into each other here and she started really going after me. She posted this on instagram." I said as I held up my phone. I started to cry again just looking at it.

I dropped the phone and fell to my knees crying. "No- no don't cry." The flash said not really knowing what else to do. I sobbed as he came to my floor and put me onto his lap. I cried into his leathered chest and gripped onto him for dear life. He wrapped his arm around my back and the other one holding my head to him. He stroked my hair and kept whispering "it's okay." "You're gonna be okay" I didn't believe it though.

"Listen." He said as he lifted my face to look at his covered one. "I like you. And I don't care who doesn't because that's not who you have to worry about." He smiled and looked into my eyes. "Thanks." I slightly smiled while sniffling and I hugged him with my arms completely around his neck. He put his hands around my back. I was on my knees and realized something......

Gonna make this a pretty mean cliff hanger. Don't worry it's not like suspenseful tho. It's pretty comedic for what happens next😂 bye❤️