Meeting

*Barry was visiting his father in prison today.*

Barry sat in the seat in front of the glass window separating him from Henry. "Hey slugger." Henry said into the phone to Barry. Barry chuckled and said "hey dad."

"Here alone? Again." Henry asked looking around Barry. "Yeah." Barry sighed. "I would really love to meet your girlfriend son." Henry smiled. "I know you would. But we just started dating, I don't know if she would like this environment." Barry said nervously not trying to hurt his feelings. "Right...right." Henry sighed.

"I will definitely bring Y/N soon." Barry smiled. "I hope so son. Because, you've always been so hung up on Iris, I just wanted you to find someone else your crazy about. And I'm so proud that you did." Henry complimented. "Thanks dad." Barry said with a teary smile.

"Oh that's work. I got to go." Barry said as he checked his phone. "Bye son." Henry smiled. "I'll be back with Y/N in a few days." Barry smiled as he put the phone up and started to get out of his seat. He waved and sped off.

——-a few days later——-

Barry had brought you to visit his dad in prison today. You were nervous to see if Henry would like you as his sons girlfriend. You walked into Iron Heights Prison and sat at a booth with Barry. There was only one seat so you had to sit on Barry's lap. You enjoyed it, too. You and Barry have been dating for 3 months, you thought it would be the right time to meet his dad.

"You good?" Barry asked as you got situated on his lap. You smiled and said "never better." He kissed your temple right before Henry called with a prison guard next to him. Henry immediately smiled at the sight of you.

"Hey dad." Barry greeted with a smile on the phone. "Hey slugger, is this..." he asked motioning to you. "Yes this is Y/N, Y/N this is my dad Henry." Barry introduced. "It's nice to finally meet you Mr.Allen. Barry yelled me a lot about you." You smiled as you and Barry share the phone. "Please, call me Henry." Barry's dad smiled. "Okay." You whispered.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Henry asked them. "4 months." Barry answered specifically. "Wow you remember the exact months?" You laughed and wrapped you arm around Barry's neck from the side. "Of course I do, it's been the best 4 months I've had in a long time." Barry smiled.

"You two are perfect for each other. Barry, does she know you're..." Henry started. "Ah yes." Barry chuckled. You smiled down at Barry and looked into his green eyes. He noticed you staring and held onto you tighter. "Yep I know." You smiled about knowing he's the flash. "Good. How did you two meet?" Henry asked intrigued.

"Uh she started working at CCPD, as a detective." Barry started. "We met and hit it off. Even though I'm a lower class-man than she is." Barry nudged you. "Hah, yeah." You smiled down at Barry.

"That's sounds nice. Any trouble going on with reverse flash?" Henry asked. "Uh not so far yet, we are dealing with zoom right now." You answered. "Oh he's dangerous be careful you two." Henry sighed. "We will be Dad." Barry smiled. "Ugh that's work. Cisco's calling for an emergency." You said to Barry. "Right. Dad I'm sorry, duty called." Barry sighed. "Go go, it's fine." Henry smiled. "Bye Henry!" You waved. "Goodbye Y/N." Henry smiled. "Bye dad." Barry smiled. "Bye son" he said as he got up and left.

"Thanks barry." You hugged him. "You're welcome." Bart automatically knew what you meant.

——-a few years later——-

"Come on." Barry smiled at his daughter Nora Allen to grab his hand walking through the grave yard. "It's scary daddy." Nora cling onto his leg. "I'll pick you up then." Barry laughed and picked her up. "Yay!" She laughed.

"Shhh." You hushed your 4 year old. "This is a quiet place." Barry said to her holding her in one arm and the other with flowers.

They walked up to grave stones that said "Henry Allen." And "Nora Allen." Nora didn't completely know what was going on so she just stayed quiet. Barry placed the flowers on their grave stones and sighed.

"Mom, dad, this is your granddaughter Nora, she loves you so so so much. And I know you would love her too. I miss you guys a lot, and I'm going to help you." Barry smiled a little. "It's okay daddy." Nora hugged him. "I know sweets." Barry kissed her head as he sat on the dirt in front of their graves. You joined you daughter and husband and held onto each.

"It's okay Bar." You put a band on his thigh. "I know." Barry touched their stones. "Hey Henry!" You smiled. "I know we only met a few times but I will never forget you. And Nora, I know I never knew you but, all that Barry's talks about you, it feels like I knew you forever." You teared up. "I love you mom and dad." Barry smiled. "I love you too!" Nora smiled at the stones. "You have the same name as me!" Nora laughed. "Yeah she does." Barry sighed.

"Bye mom, bye dad. I'll be back soon." Barry stood up with his girls. "Let's go." Barry held onto Nora tightly. "Okay." You sighed as you got up.

"Thank you Barry." You leaned your head on his shoulder. "You're welcome." He smiled.