Dressing room

Y/n POV

I was looking in the mirror at a dress I found that I thought I should get. I opened the door to Barry waiting impatiently like a child outside.

"You like?" I Asked spinning.

"Hmm, it's a bit long, don't you think? I want to see your legs." Barry said almost growling.

"Wow. Subtle." I smacked his arm and laughed.

"I'm coming in." Barry barged into the dressing room that definitely didn't fit two.

"Well okay." I said as I couldn't stop him if I tried.

"Here. Try these jeans." Barry handed the blue jeans to me.

"Okay fine." I smiled and ruffled his messy hair.

I tried them on and thought they made me look fat. "Do these make me look big?" I asked as I took his hands and he got up slowly.

"Aww y/n I know you think I'm just being a supportive husband, but I think you look very nice in them. They complement your hips nicely." Barry said as we two faced the mirror, his hands on my waist, his head on my shoulders, and swaying gently.

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Don't ever forget it." Barry smirked and kissed my lips.

"Oh my, let's not get eager." I giggled quietly and spanked his butt.

"Hmm that may be hard." Barry blushed.

"It seems like you're already hard, babe." I whispered seductively and sat on his lap where he sat in the room.

"Hmm you noticed? So you were looking?" He asked and his hands roamed.

"Babe, I'm always checking you out." I kissed him.

"No, we can't here. I am not having a make out in a mall dressing room please." Barry sighed.

"It's okay babe. Just speed us home and we can do it there." I smiled.

"Ooh can't wait." Barry smirked as he picked me up and ran.