Visit pt.2

Barry was visiting Nora Allen's and Henry Allens graves today. He was telling them the news.

"Hi mom hi dad. I know I haven't visited in a while and I'm sorry. But I have great news. I'm going to ask Iris West to marry me." Barry sighed happily.

He got more comfortable on the ground and continued "I love her with all my heart, she loves me too. I never would have ever thought I'd make it this far. I have the ring from great grandma and great grandpa. She's going to love it."

"I'm scared she may get nervous and say no. What if she doesn't really like me? It doesn't seem that way in b- never mind." Barry smiled.

"I have never met a more beautiful and strong and selfless and smart and prefect woman than Iris. And I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Barry said.

"I am going to do it at our loft and make all her favorite foods. I'm going light candles everywhere and propose.

All I have to say is "Iris west, will you marry me?" And then she will say yes." Barry fantasies.

"Wish me luck. I'll be back before the wedding don't worry." Barry smiled and pressed a kiss on each stone.

-

"She said yes." Barry crouched on the ground of the graves.

"She actually said yes to me. It feels like when I told her i asked her out. But she's marrying me. She is actually going to marry me." Barry sighed.

"Thank you for everything you've done just for me and for my life. Everything happens for a reason. And you guys are good and bad for the reason you gave me the west's and I'll always be grateful for that. For every bad memory there's a good one that comes from it. And it's true."

"I love you so much. And I miss you everyday. But thank you for all you've done." Barry smiled and kissed the graves.