Run iris run

Barry and iris had switched speed.

Iris was fighting a fire as Barry was giving her instructions from the comms at star labs. "Barry it's getting bigger!" Iris yelled through the comms. Barry didn't now hats to do in the nick of time. He couldn't let iris get hurt.

Suddenly Cisco came in with iris from a breach from the building she was in. "Oh my god." Barry said as he walked of her iris with her leg up and limping. She leaned on him and used him to hold her up. Barry had a quick nod to Cisco for saving his wife.

"I told you. Women cannot be superheroes." Ralph said as he sat back eating chips. He had said before when iris got the powers, that iris could never be able to handle the pressure Barry has as the flash. "Shut the hell up." Barry snapped at Ralph. "Yeah, dude. Have you not seen the plenty of woman superheroes in the multiverse?" Asked Cisco.

"Yeah, supergirl. Ohhh ahhh." Ralph said sarcastically. "Get out." Barry pointed to the door. Iris was simpering in pain as Barry held her. Barry asked Cisco to breach them home and he gladly did.

"Here." Barry put ice on iris leg. "Thanks babe." Iris lightly smiled. "You were fine today. You barely had any training so don't listen to Ralph." Barry scoffed. "It's okay. I can't handle this. He's right." Iris said sadly. "If this doesn't get solved, I will help train you." Barry sat on the ground next to her on the couch. "Thanks." Iris replied with a kiss. "Love you." Barry smiled. "Love you too." Iris grinned.