Grow up

"Wow she's really cool daddy!" Nora said smiling at the movie her Barry and Iris were watching. Nora is only 4 so she doesn't understand some of the words she's using.

"I want to be like her when I grow up!" She said proudly. The girl she was watching was a movie Iris and Barry were only supposed to be watching. She was riding a motorcycle and robbing a bank. "Nora." Barry looked at her and muted the tv as Iris looked shocked.

"Yes daddy?" She asked in her sweet little girl voice. "Do you understand what you just said honey?" Iris chimed in. "Yeah! I want to be like the girl on the screen!" She clapped and looked confused. "Sweetie you realize that that girl Is a robber right? And she's riding the motorcycle to get away from the cops who are chasing her." Barry said concerned.

"I know." She smiles cutely. "Baby you know that's a bad thing right?" Iris asked. "It is?" She asked. "Of course it is. When you steal anything that's a crime. You will go to jail if you do that." Barry said. "I'm a CSI sweetheart, I see it all the time. People think they can get away with a crime and then their hands are all over to evidence." Barry points out.

"Yeah. Your father has a very important job. And so does mommy." Iris said. "I know. But I want to be cool when I get older." She said innocently. "Well anything you will do is cool but not when it comes to breaking the law, that's not cool." Barry explained. "Yeah sweetie." Iris agreed.

"Ok." She said understanding. "Okay good. We have to teach a few things before you grow up Nora." Barry smiled. "Yay!" She giggled.