#1-tornado twins

Prompt: Iris was away on a journalist trip for work. Barry had to watch the 7years old twins Don and Dawn by himself.

"Hey Princess." Barry said to Dawn when she climbed into their car at pick up after school. "Daddy!" She yelled as she was excitedly to see him. Iris usually picks them up so they like the change. "Hey Donny." Barry said as Don got into the car. "Dad? Where's mom?" He asked.

"She's on a business trip. For only one more day." Barry smiled as they started to drive home.

"Oh okay." Don said smiling. "What do you guys want to-" Barry was interrupted by Don saying "Dawn got into a fight today at recess!" Barry was shocked and slowed down their car. "What?!" Barry yelled looking back at them in their car seats.

"I got into a fight." Dawn said a shamed. "With who?" Barry asked concerned. "A boy named Bryce." Don answered for her. "Why would you fight him Dawn?" Barry asked confused why his little princess would hurt someone.

"Because he tried to kiss me!" Dawn yelled annoyed. "Don! Why didn't you do something about this?" Barry asked furious. "I didn't want to get in the way in crossfire." Don surrendered.

"Why would he try to kiss you! You're 7!" Barry exclaimed mad. "I don't know. I didn't want him too either. I don't like him, Daddy." Dawn said sadly and annoyed. "I know you don't sweetie. You don't have to prove me anything Dawn. That kid is a jerk." Barry said smiling back at her. "Can we get home now?" Don asked impatiently. "Sure." Barry said as he sped up.

They got home and Barry made a quick snack for them. Then he went to the kitchen table and started doing his work. Soon after he started working on files, Dawn came into the room and climbed onto Barry's leg. He lifted her up to his lap as she faced him smiling with her little pink tiara on her head. "Did you do your homework sweetie?" Barry asked holding her up on his lap.

"No, I need help with my science." She said making him help. "I can't help you right now. I have to do my own homework." Barry smiled adjusting her little tiara to straighten. "Work on it with Don." Barry said making her. "Ugh, okay." She trudged down from Barry's lap to find Don. When she ran back to Barry's arms and gave him a hug and said "thank you." "For what?" He asked confused wrapping his arms around her. "Everything," she smiled letting go. "I'll be back." She said as she ran away.