Shopping pt2

This time Barry and you are shopping for baby stuff......

"How about this?" Barry asked as he held up a orange baby clothing. "Uh nah. That's pretty ugly." You said straight forward. "Well, Okay." Barry sighed. "How about I shop for the boy and you shop for the girl?" You suggested looking through the aisle. "Fine." Barry said as he walked off to the girls aisle.

He saw a bunch of -either pregnant or with a baby- women in the aisle. None talking to each other, all minding their own business when Barry came like a fish out of water. He doesn't randomly know what little girls wear!

Suddenly one of the women came up to Barry and said "what you doing in this side of the store handsome?" She winked at Barry and Barry's eyebrows went straight up and eyes out of his head. He was happily married and didn't know what she was implying. Barry looked shocked that someone would say that to a soon to be father...be she didn't know that.

"Uh I'm married miss." Barry kind of backed away. "Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you." She smiled. "Well my pregnant wife wouldn't like that. And quite frankly, neither would I." Barry scoffed and walked off. "I'll just find another girls section." Barry murmured to himself.

So he went into another little girls section and hit the jackpot! He found footy pajamas and little shirts and shoes and pants and hair bands and everything a little girl wants as a baby.

You had a great time shopping for the boy. You bought decorations for their room that they would both like. Some clothes, and shoes too. You just hoped Barry was doing good too.

You two met up at the checkout and you examined what Barry had gotten. "Good work." You smiled as you high fived  each other. "Thanks." Barry smiles. "Looks like you got everything covered." You smiled. "Well there was a bit of problems but I'll tel you in the car." Barry kissed your cheek as you did the self checkout.

You got in the car and Barry told you what happened with that other woman. "Wow that's pretty unusual." You scoffed. "Really your not mad?" Barry was confused. "Well i know you wouldn't ever cheat. So I don't care." You shrugged. "Yeah I know that for sure." Barry sighed. "I'm so happy." You beamed. "Why?" Barry asked.

"We are having twins! Why wouldn't we be happy." You looked at him. "Yeah I'm usually happy except these mood swings." Barry smiled. "Why are you such a meanie. Don't be like that bare bare." You whined. "Oh I'm sorry honey." Barry rubbed your knee. "Don't be sorry it's okay babe." You put your hand on his cheek. "Well okay." Barry sighed and pulled in the driveway.