Break time

I'm bored. I'll try little smut.

You and your boyfriend Barry were working at star labs while he was training. He hopped off the treadmill to Cisco saying how his speed has increased.

"We're gonna go get some lunch." Cisco said as him and Caitlin left. "Cool. see you." You waves as it was just you and Barry.

Barry was putting on a clean shirt that wasn't sweaty from running. You eyed him and smirked.

"Good job today." You smiled and walked over to him. You gave him a kiss and he reciprocated.

"Thanks." Barry smiled down.

You kissed him again but more hungrily. Barry gasped when you did it but kissed back. He put his hands on your hips and lower to your butt.

"Hmmm." You said in the kiss. "You're eager." Barry laughed. "I guess so." You smirked and pushed your bodies against each other.

You couldn't help but feel his bulge at his pants. You put your hand there and palmed him. Barry let out a loud moan that you giggled at.

"Is there something in your pocket or are you just excited?" You asked smiling.

"Maybe I'm excited a little." Barry kept kissing you and making his hands roam around your body.

You heard footsteps from the hall and Barry firmly grasped your chest.

"Y/n? Barry?" Asked Cisco as you two were in the lab. "Oh my god." Caitlin said as she saw what you two were doing.

"Y/N GET YOUR HAND OFF BARRY'S CROTCH AND BARRY GET YOUR HANDS OFF Y/N'S CHEST!" Cisco Yelled as he ran in, stopping you guys from making a gross mistake in the lab.

You two giggled and stopped.

"You two are disgusting!" Caitlin Yelled with a grossed out face.

"We're In love. Get used to it." You smiled at barry. "Nope. Not gonna happen." Caitlin said as they walked off leaving you and Barry alone again.

You decided to put your hand back on where it was before and smirk. "Let's continue this at the apartment."

"Absolutely." Barry smirked and sped you away.