#1 Family

Scarlet is Barry and Iris Allen's 13 year old daughter. She started experiencing bad stomach pains and told her mom. And guess what happened....

"Ugh. When is dad gonna be home with the medicine?" Scarlet said lying on their family room couch in their loft. "He's the fastest man alive, he will be here soon." Iris smiled at her daughter sitting by her legs as she whined in pain.

"Every girl gets it." Iris said smiling a little at her making her feel better. "Yeah yeah. I know," she said in pain. "Okay, I got Tylenol©️!" Barry yelled through their small apartment. "Oh thank god." Scarlet said as she sat up a little on the couch.

"Aww Scarlet I didn't know you were the one that needed the medicine." Barry said sadly and bummed looking at his daughter on the couch. "Oh so you would be okay if I was sick and needed it?" Iris said sarcastically at Barry. "Well she's younger and I'm a little more concerned why she needs it." Barry said as he wiped scarlets chestnut brown hair out of her face.

She had the same tall and slim figure like Barry, the same eyes as Iris, the same hair color as Barry, tan skin tone, and wished she had super speed.

"I am gonna go get dinner ready." Iris said as iris walked out leaving Barry and Scarlet sitting on the couch together. Scarlet took the pill and sat in pain as her father sat next to her. "What up?" Barry asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "I am in dyer pain in my stomach." Scarlet said lying her head on Barry's shoulder. "Aww, did you eat something? Get food poisoning? Did someone hit you?" Barry asked not knowing her situation.

She had a her period. Like every other girl in the world. But this was one of her first so she didn't get used to it yet. "No none of those." She said embarrassed. "What is it then?" Barry asked looking at her. "Well I have that thing I get every month." Scarlet said holding her stomach. "Ohhhhh. Right." Barry said as he held her tighter. "Are you uncomfortable?" Barry asked her wanted To make sure she was okay.

"Kind of. But it's okay." She answered bummed out. "Aww I feel horrible Scarlet. I understand." Barry smiled lightly at her. "No you don't." She said as she shut him down. "What do you mean?" Barry asked letting go of her. "You don't understand that I'm in so much pain I can't get up! I can't eat anything good, I have to keep drinking water. And we're this stupid thing! Don't even say you understand!" Scarlet said angry. It must have been sensitive emotion changes.

"Scarlet Nora Allen. Don't speak to me that way." Barry said getting up from the couch to reprimand her. "Sorry." She apologized. "It's okay Hunny." Barry said as she got up and hugged him. "I am just having a really bad day." She complained. "It's okay. We've all had them." Barry kissed the top of her head as they went into the kitchen to eat dinner.