You wore it.

Me and Barry were taking a little break. Sure we are married but with everything happening with Devoe, I didn't want to get in his way. He said I didn't but I didn't believe that. I let taking on and off my wedding ring. I don't know what he does with his.

"Barry don't." I yelled as he was going after devoe in an alley. "Y/N I have to try!" Barry yelled getting into his suit. "You can't die barry. I can't lose you again." I cried. "Y/n I will always be okay I promise." Barry said as he put up his cowl. "I love you." Barry said and rubbed my arm lightly. "I smiled but was nervous to say it back. "Be careful." I kissed his cheek.

Barry was fighting devoe with Ralph. Ralph got knocked out cold. Barry was trying to dodge devoes crazy mind controlled chair he flew on. He wasn't doing well. "Barry?" I said into the comms. "I'm okay. He's just really getting close every time." Barry sighed. "Just keep fighting." I smiled. "Promise." Barry said backs and turned off the com.

Barry was knocked out in the fight and got back up again. I heard him talking to Devoe. "You're not the only one who promised to stay together for better or for worse. Sickness and in health." I heard Barry say. "Well I see that that's over mr Allen." Said devoe. "Our love will never be over with Y/N." Barry said as I heard him get punched and knocked out. I sighed and felt horrible.

Wally super speeded me to Barry to talk to him and help him. "Barry!" I yelled and came running to his rescue. "Y/n." Barry said out of breath. "Barry I heard what you said and I'm sorry I told you I was in your way. I'm sorry I didn't listen." I cried as I laid by his side. "It's okay." Barry hugged me. His glove was off of his hand. I saw his ring. He wore it. Even though I haven't been, he did.

"You wore it." I smiled and looked down. "I always have." Barry kissed me. "I feel horrible Barry. I love you so much." I smiled. "Right back at ya." He smiled.