"Why did I get your genes!"

Nora is ashamed that she doesn't look like other girls because she got a mixture of Barry's AND iris' genes. Skinny and curvy at the same time.

"Mom! I need a dress to wear to Luke's party!" Yelled teenage Nora through the west Allen loft. "Coming!" Iris said as she ran upstairs.

"Okay I need a cute dress to wear. Which one?" Nora held up a few. "I like the blue one. Try it on and I will tell you." Iris said as she walked back downstairs with her husband Barry.

"She's going to say it again," Iris sighed as she cane down. "Say what again?" Barry asked drinking coffee. "She's gonna day that she hates that she got both of our genes that your skinny and I'm curvy." Iris rolled her eyes.

"I don't know how it happened iris. You usually get one body gene. Not both. And that's coming from a scientist." Barry sighed. He hated when Nora would say she didn't like her body because her parents made a hybrid.

"Mom! Come up!" She yelled. "Here we go." Iris said as she sprinted upstairs.

"Ugh! Even my favorite dress always makes me look fat!" She yelled and sat on her bed. Nora had somewhat curvy hips and top thighs and then a slim top. She though she looks out of sorts.

"Nora, I'm sorry honey but you got mine and your fathers genes. It wasn't our fault that you got them. You probably developed both because Don would've gotten some, but-" Iris didn't finish.

Don died in the womb. It was a mystery to Iris why her son passed before he was born but she always thinks about having a boy and a girl at the same time.

"Don't." Nora held up her hand before iris could finish. She hated talking about her unborn twin. "I always look thick and skinny at the same time but I don't like it!" Nora put her hands on her head.

"Nora it's okay to look like me and your dad. At least you have a beautiful face and features. Have you seen your father? He's as handsome as it gets and I've been told in very pretty so I guess that works to your advantage right? Don't worry about your body. And I know I sound like a broken record but I love your body because it looks like mine and dads. So of course I love it." Iris explained.

"Thanks mom." Nora sighed. "Yeah nora, like mom said." Barry came into Nora's room. "You look like both of us and I think that's a blessing." Barry finished. "You shouldn't be ashamed of what you look like honey." Iris said as she walked out.

"Why does she always think I look okay?" Nora asked Barry. "Because she knows you look like her, who she's loves, and me, who she loves. So that's kind of her logic." Barry smiled. "Okay thanks dad." Nora sighed. "Anytime kiddo." Barry smiled.