Biceps

Iris and Barry were in bed. Iris was half awake half asleep. She started to feel Barry's arms and touched his underarms too. She started to squeeze them to feel how much he worked out. "Hmmm." She groaned as she felt them with her eyes half open. Barry, not feeling anything, was still fast asleep.

Iris felt Barry stirring in his sleep and stopped quickly before he noticed. "Iris?" Barry asked as he turned to look at her. "Yes?" She asked like she didn't do anything. "Were you feeling my muscle?" Barry asked pointing his eyebrow up and widening his eyes. "No." She lied through her teeth.

"Iris...I felt you squeezing it and groaning." Barry chuckled. "Fine...maybe I did." She laughed a little embarrassed. "Your arms are just so big, and I wanted to feel them." Iris whined. "But..." Iris started. "But not as big as Oliver Queen I know." Barry smiled. "You're right." She smiled back.

"Have you don't this before? And I haven't noticed." Barry laughed. "No. Maybe. Yes." She admitted. "Hah." Barry looked up at the feeling. "What kind of girl are you for this stuff? Like bicep, abs, legs?" Barry asked smirking. "Mostly biceps and abs, because sometimes maybe, I will feel both during the night." Iris's face reddened. "Aww it's okay, I think I actually feel it too." Barry laughed. "Oh yeah? You feel a hand on your chiseled abs?" She asked putting her hand on them. "Yep just like that." Barry smiled.

"You're so cocky." Iris smiled back. "I know. But I'm the fastest man alive, and you're the fastest man alive's perfect wife." Barry smiled and kissed her cheek. "And I'm grateful." Iris kissed his cheek.