Footsteps

Barry was upstairs getting ready for bed as he heard a huge crash and his wife scream and heard footsteps. He heard a 5 year old little girl crying. He immediately ran downstairs, as fast as he had ever gone.

"Barry! Barry!" Iris yelled running to their daughter Dawn. Barry was shocked at the sight of Dawn with a red face of tears and her hand on her head with blood spilling out. "Oh my god!" Barry sped over to her and immediately took off her hand from the top of her hair with her light hair. "She ran into the coffee table." Iris said as she knelt with her daughter.

"We need a hospital." Barry said as she scooped Dawn up and went out the door. "Barry! No! Just take her to star labs. I'll meet you there!" Iris yelled. "Fine." He sped off.

He hated hearing his kids cry, especially his daughter. Barry held onto her with dear life, and she didn't let go of him for a second. Barry got some blood on his clothes from Dawn, he couldn't help but tear up at the sight of her in so much pain. "Shh baby, shh. You're gonna be okay, Honey don't cry." Barry hushed her holding her to his chest as he ran into star labs.

"She hit her head on the coffee table, she's bleeding." Barry Yelled as he ran his daughter over to the Med bay. "Okay let's look for any damage to the brain." Caitlin said as she grabbed a flashlight and scanned the wound. Barry didn't let go of her. He laid on the bed with her, just to be with her. He held her on his arm as he laid. She stopped crying but was still wincing.

"Shh mommy's coming." Barry said as he hugged her. As soon as he said that iris came in with don. "Dawn!" Don yelled at his bloody sister. "She's okay sweetie." Barry assured him. "Is she?" Iris asked Caitlin. "Well there's no damage to any internal organs in her head, so she is a speedster....let's try and let it heal by itself." Caitlin said as she wrapped a gauze around her head. "Daddy." Dawn looked up at Barry.

"Yes Princess?" Barry answered. "Thank you for saving me." She had her cute little smile on. "of course I saved you, you're my little cupcake Sweetie pie. I could never lose that cute little face of yours." Barry tickled her and she immediately giggled and threw her hand everywhere. "Get some rest." Iris said walking over. "I'll stay with you Baby." Barry said as he hugged his daughter to sleep.